Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Zidane Tribal

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Tidus

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Shanotto

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Fave is Cloud... no reason needed ((he's my role model X-X))

[Mod Edit]: Please state the reason as to why he is your favorite to avoid spammy posts. Thanks. =]

Shantotto. The ultimate Mage in Dissidia, I'll say. All her moves are spells, and can chain up together for some devastating punishment to the unlucky opponent. However, what really appeals to me is her Bravery skill, Bind. All I'd usually do is to spam that until the enemy gets ensnared, then unleash a series of spells. Boring, it may be, but I suppose I try to negate that using a variety of spells after binding... :D

^ Yeah, but his EX Burst seriously wears out the O button. X_x

My main, and favourite of the Heroes is Cloud, love how his attacks can't be blocked during EX Mode, he becomes unstoppable, and Finishing Touch and Omnislash Version 5 are both great moves (I use Omnislash Version 5 in particular quite a lot, I am almost always in Mid-air, I Omni Air Dash everywhere. :P).

My second favourite hero would have to be Squall, I like going into EX Mode with EX Critical Boost activated, and just punish the opponent with that mid-air move that hits them repeatedly in the middle of it (can't remember the name of it). :wacky:

I use Zidane all the time. He's fast, versatile, and hard to stop once he gets going. He has awesome bravery attacks and awesome HP attacks and I've just about mastered everything about his moves. So far, I'm undefeated with him. I'm always killing Tidus because I hate him dearly.

Seriously though, Tidus can't even get close to beating me.

Squall, mostly because i can relate to him more than the others. That and he can break opponents brave points quickly then go in for the kill. Though i don't like the fact that his HP attacks are just counters and he's not great at landing them.

I main Terra and Gabranth as well, though i don't use them as much as Squall.

I like bartz as he looks great and his attacks are well varied. I can't believe so many people like cloud! He's only good to level up quickly. He only has 3 main HP attacks and his attacks are soooo slow.

Well my hero is Cloud since his attacks can wall rush your opponent very easily. Although he is very slow he is still good if you know the distance and the right timing to attacks your opponents. I know that I said that Warrior of Light was going to be my hero but I played as Cloud first and then I changed my mind. I already have Cloud at level 100 with his final weapon and a great build for him.

As for Squall he is very good breaking the opponents with his fast attacks like Beat Fang and Solid Barrel. He is great for breaking the opponents quickly and finish them of with his Fated Circle or Blasting Zone which are two of his HP attacks. Most people use Squall as their main fighter because of his fast attacks and his EX force absorption ability which is his especialty. He is my secound favorite playable characters in Dissidia Final Fantasy.

Last edited:
Tidus may hold my first true FF experience, but for this game, gotta give it to Bartz!

The sheer variety of moves he has are amazing for preparing for just the right situation, plus, being able to use any equip he wants is also awesome!

I sorta main everyone, but I use the villains more than the heroes so this is tough to decide.

Lately I've been using WoL, Terra and Onion Knight more because they are characters I rarely used before. WoL's combos are very epic and I like his ground game a lot. Terra is a beast with an EX setup. I gave Onion Knight an ATK-EX set - if he enters EX mode at the start and does the OK Combo, it's instakill. (or something close to that)

I can't say that I use Firion, Tidus, Cecil or Cloud a lot...

I used to use Bartz and Zidane as well. Bartz's Holy Spam is epic, and Slidehazzard & Solid Ascension are very awesome for setting up Holy Spam. Zidane is just... dash in and use Swift Attack >.>

Squall is a character that is very easy to win with. However, when I play with him I do not use Beat Fang/Heel Crush > Aerial Circle because it nullifies the difficulty of landing HP attacks with Squall. And I don't spam Beat Fang either. I like his ground game.

And then there's Shantotto, one of my favourite characters in the game. Playing as her is very fun. If you block an attack or manage to get in a Melee hit that activates Counterattack or Sneak Attack, the enemy is f'd. Flare > Flood > Burst at a enemy with full HP brings his HP down to 1 as long as Burst wall rushes! I think I'm going to vote for Shantotto. Ohohohohohoho!

Back