DJ GloriX's Art

At least you have potential-I showed this to my friend Perking AKA Christine and told her that you may be equal or better than her and she started hitting my pressure points >_<(OWOOCH!)but I really think you have potential, TRUST ME-Perkin's drawings are really good and she's in 7th grade(Going to 8th):cool:

At least you have potential-I showed this to my friend Perking AKA Christine and told her that you may be equal or better than her and she started hitting my pressure points >_<(OWOOCH!)but I really think you have potential, TRUST ME-Perkin's drawings are really good and she's in 7th grade(Going to 8th):cool:
Woah that means allot to me! Thank you! ^_^

So you use a whole bunch of different coloring tools in the same picture. That's pretty cool, I say.
Thank you XD
Daaaaamn :|

Don't think there's really anything else to say XD

Thanks again Sheno! ^_^

Lol LONG ABSENCE XD I'm back..with only a squall picture:
Okay...FANAAAAAAAAAART!
squall.jpg

Squall =0.........

your stuff is simply amazing, I'm at a loss for words. especially since I'm not very good at drawing or art in general. you are very, very good, and its hard to believe you are still in school with how well you do this.
I have no idea what else to say but keep up the good work.

Le Gasp! :O

...how'd you get that color effect? Looks awesome. ^_^
Photoshoppers XD....harsh to explain....but thanks! ^_^

your stuff is simply amazing, I'm at a loss for words. especially since I'm not very good at drawing or art in general. you are very, very good, and its hard to believe you are still in school with how well you do this.
I have no idea what else to say but keep up the good work.

Wooah! THank you allot XD Yeah...kinda hard to believe I guess....but thanks for such nice comment! ^_^

Now my latest computer colouring:
Simoncharacter.jpg

Et voila....SImon...again.

I really like your work. The way you fuse the Kingdom Hearts and Tim Burton styles into your own chibi stuff is amazing.

You could most deffinitely have a future in this.

Well done.

Back