• Yes, iPod Video

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yes, iPod Nano

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
So how many of you guys have an iPod? I don't right now, but when I get the money I am going to get a iPod shuffle most likely, those are just too cool.

I will get one hen I can be botherd. So I wil be able ti listen to OWA or AOWA where ever I go.

Tethar Atrum said:
I will get one hen I can be botherd. So I wil be able ti listen to OWA or AOWA where ever I go.

That's the same reason I want an IPOD.

I have an iPod mini, but it's pink. I would have preferred the blue one but I feel lucky I have one in the first place. I use it whenever I go out, it's so easy to just slip in your pocket and shove the headphone lead up your shirt and into your ear (It's a great way of keeping the wire hanging loosely) I love it to death. It has about 1000 songs on it at the moment, or just under, but it needs sorting out because I don' even listen to half of them.

No I don't have one and don't want one only because I have a Mp3 player that I am happy with (20GB). =)

Mr.47 said:
No and i don't want one.

Same here. I don't like iPods. Also my friend did a science experment. She found out that iPods make you deaf faster than any other music player.

I have a black video Ipod I got not too long ago, to replace my older one. Love it, actually I love all that is Apple...!!

I still carry a CD player around lol

I wouldn't mind an Ipod, but god knows when I'll actually get around to buying one.

Back