Do you like Blitzball

I hate Blitzball. Don´t want to be rude in any way, but I really disliked it cause it was too... advanced for me. How much I try, I always get a bad result in the end. :gonk: ((Or maybe I am just stupid >_>))

Dude, you're not stupid. Blitzball just takes some getting used to. Like I said on my previous post, I didn't care much for it either. 'Course, in my case, my pride is as high as a mountain, so when I lose, I tend to start over. That's how I ended up liking it. Well, maybe you could try recruiting some really good players or something.

If I lurn the 3 key tec whit Tidus, woud I lurn Jecht Shot 2 if I win it in a Turnament??

Blitzball is one of the funnest minigames that I've played in the FF games. I think it's quite a nice difference from what we're normally used to, the card games and mini chocobo/moogle games.

I was quite the same as a few people here, I didn't care much for it and thought it was a stupid game but I played it and finally got the hang of it and once I did I loved it. I think Blitzball would be an awesome game on its own for the psp or something. Connecting with other players etc to take on their teams would be so fun imo.

I never really enjoyed blitzball that much, but I felt compelled to at least win the storyline match in Luca. Honestly though, I found blitzball more exciting than the chocobo racing game in the calm lands, especially trying to win the sun sigil.

Blitzball is a pretty fun mini-game. One of the best in the FF series. You do need to recruit some decent players to win, and can get hooked on it if you keep winning.

I used to adore Blitzball when I first played the game, but I have played Blitzball to completion (ie, Jupiter Sigil) four times now. Three times for myself, and once for a friend who couldn't bare Blitzball. As a result, I no longer enjoy playing it like I used to do, but nevertheless, I still chip away, playing the odd match when I have a minute.

I think I would have enjoyed Blitzball if I was actually able to play it right -__-

I failed so badly at it and never got the hang of it. ever.

Back