Do you think FF13 will better than FF12?

do you think ff 13 will be better than ff 12

• Yes

Votes: 51 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 25 31.3%

• Total voters
well i sure hope its a lot better than FFXII cause of the early trailers, it seems like they are taking their time and making the most out of this one. if this isn't better then FFXII (which i wasn't exactly happy with) then i will be VERY disappointed.

Will it be better than XII? I'm not too sure because I haven't heard a lot of information about it yet, it isn't really appealing to me so far but we will just have to wait and see. I really hope it is but I'm not too sure. FFXII is pretty boring for me so I really hope that XIII will be much better, I won't be able to play it straight away though because I am not planning on getting a Playstation 3 until they are a LOT cheaper. I am not paying a grand just to play one game. :P

I'm sure the graphics will be so much more realistic that XII so that is a bonus. The storyline is more important to me though, it has to keep me hooked!

Well XII was a very goo game IMO, it just lacked action i think, and just from watching the XIII trailer you can see it has alot of action but so far only thing i dont like is they said the summons are going be motorbikes? thats not cool.

Either way no FF game has dissapointed and hopefully niether will this one.

We should see the new footage at tokyo gameshow and we could judge more from it.

Hopefully being a female character, you get to see some boobage. Or have a ridiculously skimpy swimsuit. XD

I STILL haven't seen a trailer for XIII's gameplay, but I think that being a female main character for once will be quite an experience.

Um,it LOOKS better.I've read the summary of the story and the story sounds interesting.I *think* it might be better.I dunno.MAYBE.Because I haven't finished FFXII.We'll just have to see. ^_^

Well, as we don't know much about FFXIII, I can't really say.

I really do hope it is better than XII. From the looks I've seen on FFXIII it has the potential to be better than XII.

I hope it does better then FFXll in terms of story line and characters. Need for hyper active characters!

It looks like a really serious game, though, which makes me kind of disappointed. But the graphics look pretty promising... xD

I really hope there is some kind of character that has some kind of hyperness... they usually end up to be my favorite character. :P

FFXII was okay apart from the Summoning system
FFXIII better than FFXII? You're joking right? Yes of course! :P

Last edited:
Back