Does Anybody Collect?

Serah

l'Cie,
Veteran
Gil
Does anybody collect anything from any of the FFs? Like figures, items, jewelry, etc... I have a few things from FFVII and FFX and a few more things on the way from FVII that my husband snatched for me off of ebay. So does anybody have any cool FF stuff that they collect?

hmm, I wish i could i used to have Clouds Figure, Im planning to buy either a gunblade, Musamne or Buster Sword, i think im gonna buy buster though, but OMG the buster sword is 8 kilos !! and the musamne is like 183 cm !!:cool:
and they are like 100$ each a pretty good price.. i guess.

-=+ Xenorom +=-

FF7 AC collection

I'm a FF7 collector ( mostly Vincent and Sephiroth) and was wondering What how much stuff you guys have?

I'm trying to so far I have

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Game
Final Fantasy VII Game
Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII Game
Final Fantasy X Game
Final Fantasy X-2 Game
---------------
And I have
Dirge of Cereberus Guide book
Final Fantasy X-2 Guide book
----------------
Also
Dirge of Cereberus Cd boxset with poster
----------------
And I Have
Final Fantasy Unlimited boxset.
Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within.
Final Fantasy Advent Children
----------------------
+
2 Final Fantasy x Posters
-----------------------------
I also have
a Magazines that have alot of Final Fantasy in it.
----------------------------------

Thats it so far:D

I wouldn't say I collect, as such, although if there is something in particular I like than I definatly try to get my hands on it. Ebay can be a lot of help there. ^_^

I have Squall's necklace and Rinoa's necklace from Final Fantasy VIII, as I loved those necklaces. I am trying to get Yuna's necklace, but I already have her earring as my mobile phone strap. I also want to get the Yuna and Tifa statues one day too.

When I buy the games I place the CDs in protective coverings, and keep the cases in prestine condition. I also keep my guides in good condition. I guess that's collecting. My father wouldn't let me get the figurines :cry2:

Does anybody collect anything from any of the FFs? Like figures, items, jewelry, etc... I have a few things from FFVII and FFX and a few more things on the way from FVII that my husband snatched for me off of ebay. So does anybody have any cool FF stuff that they collect?

I have a few figures...most are for my little bro, but since he's only like 6...then I'll be the one appreciating them until I have to leave the house.

They're pretty nice, too. I have a Tidus, a Yuna, a Vincent, and a random Red Mage, because they're my favorite type of FF character...besides summoners.^_^ I'm not sure where they came from, though. My brother got them.

I have a Cloud-on-motorcycle keychain. I also have Squall, Quistis, Selphie and Edea figurines. They came in a box set. Finally, I have a Yuna figurine. I think that's it....

Why are you all so gay?

Why are you a jackass?

Anyways, if I'm looking for anything, it's probably a good gifurine for Vivi, or just some random Black Mage. I want to recreate my party from FFI and put it on my desk, so other than the Red Mage, I'm looking for a Knight, a White Mage with the hood down, and a Black Mage. That would be so cool.

Savvy dear, just ignore. It's nothing but a troll, trying cause trouble on a forum. ^_^
I took some pics of some of the items I own ^_^

My Chibi Keychains
Chibis.jpg

My Cloud Figs
TEHCLOUDS.jpg

My Tidus Fig
TidusMIB.jpg

I also own Yuna's necklace and I got my husband the Dirge of Cerberus pendant ^_^

Last edited:
I do! :D I have the set of Tifa, Selphie, Zidane, Tidus, Vincent, Turks Vincent, and Rikku...I also have a Japanese Vin action figure and the same set of chibi keychains that LadyAerith has. I'm soon about to own a larger size Kadaj and I hope to get the Cerberus pendant and Yuna's earring and necklace soon :)

One day I'm also going to own the Reunion Files, I hope, as well as a Sephiroth figure.

I'm totally bursting right now! My hubby just bought me FFVII: Advent Children Reunion Files book last night for Christmas!! I can't wait until Christmas! teehee!!! errr...sorry <.<

anyway, it's nice to know I'm the only one who collects FF stuffs ^_^

I have jsut about everything there is to have... swords, UMD, game, DVD, and almost everything else FF7 ever created.

I wanted a Griever necklace so badly when FFVIII came out. I see it sometimes in stores, but when I see the price I think again.

On a not-so-related note, I think only one other of my friends owns Advent Children besides me, even though we've all seen it. We were the only ones willing to hand over the cash.

Back