Does Anybody Collect?

I have AC on DVD, the AC OST straight from Japan, and the AC PlayArts Sephiroth Figure. I want to get the PlayArts Vincent and Cloud Figures, hopefully if I get a PSP I'll get AC on UMD, and I also want to get ACC.

I have the Advent Children OST import from Japan. I also have the two Advent Children figures of Tifa and Sephiroth. ^_^ They are really cool. And I have the FF7: AC Reunion Files that is basically like an Ultimania Omega, but for the movie. It tells lots of things about the AC characters and what the making of AC was like, and some things you may have not known about the characters. The whole read is like an awesome trip - following the movie in it's premature steps to it's ultimate completion. If anyone is interested in seeing some screenshots just tell me.

But it doesn't end there. I also have the DVD and the actual game for PS1, not to mention an FF7 doujinshi illustration wallscroll. (no, it is not official but it is damn pretty). It looks so nice on my wall. Here's a pic:

pictars009qr9.jpg

Sweet, huh?

Try e-bay hon. You can get TONS of stuff on there. Anyway, I'm overjoyed right now! Hubby just got me 2 very rare FF coca cola figs of Cloud and Aerith *squeee!* and he also got me Cloud and Fenrir!!! But I have to wait until Christmas before I can have any of it <.< except he did get me this wall scroll and let me have it before Christmas :D

HOMGTehWallscroll.jpg

Now if that isn't the schmexual then I dunno what is :w00t:

Back