Draklor Labs

savvy14

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Can anyone just give me the plain, simple, "2+2=4" solution to how to get to the top floor in this insane asylum? thanks!!!!!!!!

Good luck with this area. I'm still not 100% sure how I got out of there. I believe my strategy was to make it up to the top (north) end of the map on the highest level. You have to open up the red a blue doors in the proper sequence as to allow you to progress through the floors. Sorry it's not the 123 steps you were looking for.

flee from the never-ending chains of guards coming out of the elevator. unless you're significantly higher than the zone, they'll come faster than you can drop them. if you get overwhelmed even fleeing, enter any of the rooms to get away from them. but be careful, they're usually still there when you go back out.

Oh I had no problem at all with the guards, or any of the sideroom monsters for that matter, I'm like lvl 46 or something; what I had problems with was the

RED DOOR BLUE DOOR

dilemma...... *sigh* I was hoping someone had a walkthrough....

I got through by a lot of trial and error.Of course,I was searching everywhere for some great items in chests,but stick with it,and make it your goal to go up!!!

OK I got through w/out a walkthrough; just finally figured it out. I don't think my map was complete when I was getting confused. Now I'd like to know, what level do you need to be at to defeat Cid? I'm at 46 and have had no probls with any other foe in the place, but Cid seems impossible. Thanks!!

Back