Earthgift Shrine

Leki

<3 L LAWLIET IS MINE. <3
Veteran
Gil
I hope I'm not the only one that had a problem with this place. XD I ended up going down and saving before the four bosses, only to find myself to keep dying. :P I believe the bosses were: 4-Headed Dragon, Echidna, Cerberus... and lesseeeee..... Something else. :|

Anybody else hate this? :P

I agree when i got there i was about level 35 summit like tht and i could only just beat the 2 headed dragon because he didnt have any spells whereas the other bosses do making it a lot harder. btw there seem to be quite a few caves like tht in final fantasy but now im level 60 so they arent as hard for me:)

I managed to beat Echidna at level 36, but it took me 2 hours to do so...... And about 20 MP healers... =\

btw, what do I get after beating those four bosses? I accidentally teleported out - -

Last edited:
*well i didnt really have any problems with these monsters back when i was playing, i think i was about level 30+ when i ventured the shrine, i suppose the difficulty would be affected with your party members, maybe you didnt have enough "muscle" to battle them ;)

that's where i am at in the psp one
i am only at level 25 i think i got there too fast
either way i hope i can beat them

*those guys with high levels should have no problem at all, its just a walk in the park if they ever battle any monster, boss or normal :) and i hope ya didnt use any codes or cheats cause it takes the fun away :) me i played it on the nintendo unit. it was so fun to battle em, thriving to come up with strategies and surviving :)

I don´t want to make it a big deal, but when I arrived there... Well. I don´t remember my level to be exact (I would guess around 45). Anyway, when I arrived there, the enemies weren´t that big of a deal.
The bosses were a completely "other part". I had some problems with two-headed dragon. :jon:

Mm, I tried fighting them at level 36, all. I beat only one.... and I could tell I got really close to beating the others. But just... not quite. XD

I was confused at this. Since I wasn't familiar with the NES version, I just figured it was the next place I should go after I got the earth crystal...

Back