Emerald here!

Emerald Fire

Final Fantasy Novelist
Gil
Hi, everyone! I'm Emerald and I just joined the forum! It's about time I joined one of these, since I've been an FF fan for the past eight years!

So, a little bit about me.

I'm fanartist and fanfiction writer. I am mostly known on FanFiction.net as the authoress of the Final Fantasy 7 novelisation, Final Fantasy 7: The Story! The fic has been ongoing for almost three years and is still going strong with lots of fans! I hope to introduce the fic here and gain a wider audience. ^^

As you can tell, my fave game of the series is Final Fantasy 7, although the first one I played was Final Fantasy 8. My fave character is Cloud, followed by Yuffie (although she's close to being replaced by Vincent thanks to Dirge of Cerberus).

Anyway, I hope to see you all around!!!

Thanks very much. Unfortunately I tend to draw only Dragonlance these days, but I'm up for FF requests (FF7 mainly) if people want to me to draw something. I should post my gallery link in my signature or something.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay^_^
Ill be your first friend here ;)
Im very new to fanfic since I staretd writing a one or 2 chapter one yesterday, so Ill be looking forward to reading your pr0 work

Heh, I`ve read your stuff though it was by accident. I was recently turned off by Fanfics, so I wasn`t really expecting anything good, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I hope to see your work around here.
Have fun ;)

Thanks very much.

Yay, a friend!

Back