Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloud (FF7)

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sauske (Naruto)

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • None

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Squall for Emo King, Sasuke for Emo Prince.

They both reak of emo-osity. Squall defianately wins, thought how they changed Sasuke's outfit to black in some of the later episodes does make him look more... emoish. As well as stupider. Leki misses the blue outfit! Y_Y

Sasuke being on the list is so...random.

Anyway, I don't think any of them are emo. Squall and Cloud might be a bit emotional, due to the fact that they try to hide their emotions way too much...but it just has the opposite effect, I guess. I don't think that makes them emo, though.

That being said, I added the "None" option. xD

Last edited:

*votes for said option*

And how on earth is Barret Emo? O_O thats just...fucked up.

Cloud and Squall arent Emo, they just don't like to share their emotions, Zell..how the hell is he on the list? he was a hyper kid. and i have no idea who the other one is XD

Sasuke is way emo. :monster:

Cloud = Not emo
Squall = Also emo
Barret = WTF? Not emo at all
Zell = Another non-emo
Sasuke = The emoest of them all (For Pre-Time Skip anyways)

Sasuke being on the list is so...random.

Anyway, I don't think any of them are emo. Squall and Cloud might be a bit emotional, due to the fact that they try to hide their emotions way too much...but it just has the opposite effect, I guess. I don't think that makes them emo, though.

I agree, voted none, thanks for adding that option :D

Epic poll topic.

I have to go with Squall. Not only does he sport a scar, he's got the bangs that fall over his face, and the all-black outfit with hardxcore red X's. He also has that pose where he crosses his arms and bends his head to the side.

Back