Nintendo Entire Zelda series

I'm a huge Zelda fan, and I have to say that A Link to the Past is my favorite.

The first Zelda game I played was The Legend of Zelda, which was the first one created. It was different at the time it came out, unlike any game that I ever played. It was challenging. Then came Links Adventures which was quite different from the first and not as enjoyable in my oppinion, it's the only one I really don't care for much.

Then comes A Link to the Past: It was a great new Zelda game that used the same concept as the Original Zelda game. It is long, the world is large and memorable, and there is plenty to do.

Now, most people either favorite Ocarina of Time, or a Link to the Past...it's a constant battle between which one is better. It's true that more fans of the series like OoT better than ALttP.

Ocarina of Time - Wow!!! When this game game out I was the happiest little 7th grader of all time. Zelda is the only thing my sister and I have in common, and we played this game all night and all day. I had my own game, she had her own game, and we also played together sometimes. That Christmas well be remembered forever. The Graphics for the game at the time were astonishing. Gameplay was like playing A Link to the Past except more advanced. Story was deep and memorable. So many sidequests, so much to do, a world to explore. Great boss fights, dungeons make you think and are well thought up. Ocarina of Time will be in my heart forever.

A Link to the Past - The First Zelda game that I actually really truly loved. It was this game that made me fall in love with the Zelda series. After this game I looked forward to many more Zelda games. This game has everything I said about OoT and more. The sidequests are more invigorating and unique. There are more weapons and items to seek out. The Story was just THAT much better than OoT I think atleast. Not only do we have Gannon, but Aghanim too. The music in both games was awesome, and it's a hard decision to make.

Wind Waker - Wow, wow, wow. This game is a whole different story. A world that is almost completely overrun by water. They need to make more Zelda games like this. When I first played this I knew it was gonna be good because it was a Zelda game, but I never thought that the story was gonna be so good. Ganon in this game is my favorite Ganon of any Zelda game, And the storyline is better than any Zelda game in my honest oppinion. This game was like an advanced version of Ocarina of Time and it's a shame that so many people didn't enjoy this game as much.

In closing, I have to say that A Link to the Past is the best, because of my memorable moments playing that game. Here is a List of my Favorites:

1 - A Link to the Past - Best Zelda game ever.
2 - Wind Waker - Best Story in a Zelda game.
3 - Ocarina of Time - Revolutionary and just as good as any other Zelda game in the series.

This was a hard decission to make.

The Wind Waker is my favourite. Sailing was chill, I loved the cel-shading, the story was great (for a Zelda game at least) and then there's the soundtrack. If the intro theme, Legendary Hero, doesn't give you goosebumps, nothing will.

Second would be A Link to the Past, mostly because of the difficulty. It's not too easy but it's not exactly hard either.

I didn't exactly like Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass was even worse but the new game, Spirit Tracks, is great.

Last edited:
Back