Equipping Gauntlets

Sora/Roxas

father of two
Gil
When I was going to do duel colosseum, it asked what character I was to use. I scrolled to Cloud and chose to check abilities and equipment. I then went to his shop and bought the ability to equip gauntlets for him. I then went to equip the thief gloves, but it woudn't allow me to equip them or any of the gauntlets. I hope I am just overlooking something. Can someone help me out here.

That happend to me aswell. I bought the one to allow someone to equipt greatsword, but didn't realise it was an ability you have to equipt.

What do you mean you have to equip gauntlets as a skill? Enlighten me please. D:

What I think they mean is you need to go to the customization menu, accessed by hitting triangle, and select abilities. Under.. Support abilities, I do believe, there should be an ability that will allow you to equip gauntlets. I think this is correct, although I'm not completely positive.

I hope that was.. somewhat helpful too >.>

in addition to what they have said...once you've mastered the skill, another skill will be unlocked...let's say you've mastered the "equip gauntlets" skill, "gauntlets proficiency" will be unlocked, which comes with added stat bonus...

hope that this would help....

I haven't reached a level that has this yet (yeah, my highest is level 40 Frioniel OTL), but i'll try to keep an eye out for this gauntlet skill. Thanks.

Back