Esper Team

Darre Jacques

Mr. Neck Begone
Gil
Yah, I'd like to know what espers are in your main team.

Shivan
Chocobo
Carbuncle
Wyvern
Leviathan

I'm totally stuck on this level with Judge of Wings and Mateus. Any help would be nice, too.

In the later stages, I pefer a non-elemental esper team. So it's usually Chocobo, Sylph, Carbuncle, Diablo, and Gilgamesh.

Still no Bahamut or Zodiark though :(

Because, in the last chapters, the enemy espers tend to range in terms of type, so I can't choose a decent one that would counter theirs..so I just choose an non-elemental team.

In the later stages, I pefer a non-elemental esper team. So it's usually Chocobo, Sylph, Carbuncle, Diablo, and Gilgamesh.

Still no Bahamut or Zodiark though :(

Bahamut is in Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings? That's good to know, that'll about decide it for me, wasn't sure about getting the game, but since FFXII didn't have Bahamut, and this game does, I'll most certainly get it sooner or later.

I pretty much always have Ultima because she's just like epic

Other than that I generally just use whatever really depending on what I was up againsst. Although I used that fat blue one alot that did poison.....

well lets see
Tomberry -nice nonelemental melee
Diablos-nice nonelemental flying though they don't last too long
the little white rabit thing for heals
the little ranged one that is non elemental, I use the smaller one for ranged cuz I got two ranged characters in my main team.
and now that I got him. Bahamut. I'll replace him as soon as I'm strong enought to get Zodiark, but I am nowhere near that yet. (damn lvl 99 yarhi)

My Favorite Esper team is Cactoid, Bomb,Golem,Carbuncle,Ifrit I like Carbuncle Because he Heals greatly and Ifrit because HE KILLS

Back