Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Maybe...im not sure

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No...but i believe in ghosts

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No...I dnt believe in ghosts

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
I've had many ghostly encounters one was watching me while I layed in bed one mourning. When I noticed it, it muttered only one word in a low monsterous voice "butcher". I have no clue what it was trying to tell me but after that I felt eyes watching me while I'm in my room.

your such a big lair
any way i dont believe in things such as the super natural and i have never had any enconters with a ghost

some friend have one he said that he was walking to his house like 2 am and he look infront of him and he watch a blue thing crossing the street :blink:

some friend have one he said that he was walking to his house like 2 am and he look infront of him and he watch a blue thing crossing the street :blink:

theres nothing such as the super natural theres always a logical explanation for these things

Sure beleiving in ghosts and such is alright on Halloween but come on you know ghosts don't exist it's just some stupid thing some guy/girl made up to become rich.....

Last edited:
you cant seriously beleave in ghosts

and you can't seriously NOT believe in ghosts? don't bash someone else's beliefs. ;)

do i believe in ghosts? ah... not in the stereotypical sense. i don't believe that my great-grandfather will try to reach me to tell me something, or something like that. however, i DO believe in a spiritual world; good vs. evil. God and Satan.

i've also personally seen some weird stuff with ouiji boards. yikes. :blink:

Back