Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 2-5 times a month

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • once a year

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Never!

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
I workout 2-3 times a week, I workout every other day so I can give my muscles time to rest up.

i go to the gym every other day (to give the muscles time to recover) and i run on the days i dont go. I find it really hard not to go now cause ive be doing this for awhile now and i feel like crap if i skip a day or 2.

I play badminton for 2 hours every Wednesday evening... I will also go to the club for a swim or workout at the gym (also in the club) twice a week, if time permits...

But the badminton game is compulsory as I'm paying M$10.00 per session to one of my buddies!

I cancelled my gym membership so now I do even less than I previously did, I spend most time sat on m,y arse, the only exercise I get is when Im shopping or doing my housework :wacky:

I amo unfit, I keep thinking maybe I should invest ina bike or something, I haven't had onefor years and it would give me something to do I suppose.....although Id have to onvincethemate to do it aswel, I ain't ding it on my own, I need someone to pick me up when I fall off

To cut it short, Im just a lazy arse

I'd say about 4-5 times a week.

late at night I'll go on a 45 minute jog around town just listening to my iPod and such at about 10PM at night or so when it's quiet and no one's out and about.

Then when I get back inside I aim to do about 300 push-ups and 100 sit-ups before I go to sleep. That usually tired me right out and I fall right asleep.

Then during the week I'm always playing basketball, or volleyball, or softball so I'm pretty active throughout.

Back