Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Pizza

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Kandy-Sugar

ღWhite Roséღ ♀
Veteran
Gil
If you had to choose one fast food restuarant to eat from for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Personally I would go with Subway as it is definitely the healthier option of the lot >_<

Oh and I generalised Pizza, as I don't know if other countries have Pizza Hut, Dominos or Eagleboys etc.

Last edited:
I would have to choose Subway because unlike most of the other fast food chains
subway actually has some fresh salad in their food not some stale lettuce leaves and a few bits of old tomato.
So yeah I would choose Subway.

i eat niether fast food or healthy food trying to save some mony . bread and cheese do just fine for me .

still i like fast food much delicuse and yamyy .... piza would be great too

i eat niether fast food or healthy food trying to save some mony . bread and cheese do just fine for me .

still i like fast food much delicuse and yamyy .... piza would be great too

Only bread and cheese :gasp: I admire your self-control from going out and buying takeaway. >_<

I myself am going to go and get some Maccas and totally contradict my opening post at the same time. >_<

All I eat is fast food and the likes but I never gain any weight which is really getting to be weird seeing as my friend who eats less fast food than me is 16 stone and i only weigh 9st

^^ Yeah me too. Me and my partner never gain anything. We have really fast metabolism's. >_< One day it will slow down and we'll become fat. =/

Strike out what I said about Maccas... I have now been informed that we are eating in and having deep-fried Dim Sims and Gems. :wacky:

Subway I suppose. Although Id miss KFC....McDonalds is shite anyway, I only go there on occasion and as much as I love pizza, I tend to get the same everytime, so that would get old fast....

Probably Arby's. I figure if I'm stuck eating from one place for the rest of my life, I might as well pick a place that has a little diversity in their menu... but more importantly, someplace that will make my life as short as possible. I think 8 buck-a-beefs a day would kill me pretty quick. I'd die happy but hopefully very quickly.

Back