Favorite Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gogo - I love the versatility!
Tools, Lore, and Mug all on one character is good enough to distract me from Gogo's low stats.

1. Sabin
2. Edgar
3. Terra
4. Shadow
5. Setzer

why Sabin is my no.1 fave? His blitz moves are the bomb!!

I really wouldnt know who to pick...(not enough graphics,dialogue,storyline) but Sabin was my leader of evry party that i had.... ill go with him.

Celes is certainly one of the FF series best characters, but for sheer enjoyment I'd go for Edgar, a very funny character with some great lines.

Though to be honest Kefka beats them all hands down!

I like Mog. I know his story isn't that great, but just playing as a dancing moogle is cool!

man...umaaro...even though not much storyline for him...or control...he was just cool...most of the time hahaha

Well i would have to say my favorite character is Locke...i always keep him a couple of levels above everyone else:)

SHADOW!! He's a ninja like Naruto and he's cold like Light Yagami and because of that he'll slit his momma's throat for a nickel!!

well sure, thats a good reason to like a character:confused: . lol, nah just jokes anyways my favourite character would be Leo coz hes noble and honourable, unlike most in that game

Now that I've beaten the game, Celes or Kefka. You can't not love that adorable little psycho and Celes is just awesome with Runic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back