Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Fran

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Basch

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

michael555

Gil
So just wanted to know who your favourite character is. I would have to say mine is Balthier cause i like using ranged weapons and guns are pretty sweet, i must say. So what is your favourite character and why?

Last edited:
I personally liked Vaan at first because it's just something about him that to me personally, I really like him. I like Baltheir for his personality and Scottish accent, not to mention his Quickenings. Fran is also another favorite. For once, Final Fantasy females' stregnths are not weaker than those of their male comrades. I also like her voice a lot and it's a refresher from the Hume race. Oh, can't forget about Reks and Larsa/Lamont.

Yeah, I love Balthier's accent too, very sexy. I really like Vaan's character, him and Balthier are my favorite so far.

I like the voice and dialogue they've given Balthier. I think he's my favorite, but I also like Penelo.

mmm...i think mine is Ashe,but i haven't played the game to see how she fights.

I thought I would've liked Ashe before playing the game, turns out I hated her when I started playing. =/ I thought she'd be simliar to Yuna, well, she's different alright. But Ashe is growing on me anyways.

I would have to agree with the dialogue and cut scenes with Balthier but in combat it has to be Basch. The Auron of FFXII.

Yours Truly,
Pvt. L.L. Church

I have attached a poll to this thread.

As for the question, I think I'll have to go for Basch since he's much cooler and powerful than the others. Ashe is so damn sexy. I gotta admit that she blows away Yuna and the other FF beauties. :D

OMG... FRAN! How sexy of a beast is she??? Beautiful! The Viera race is by far my favorite out of the game. Humes are great and everything, but the accent the Viera have is absolutely beautiful. Love the voice acting, also. So... yeah, definately Fran. :)

Hmm What about Tidus? I mean Vaan. He's got my vote. Though at first I thought that he looked and sounded like a girl. Thats just me tough. Just a little more femine version of Tidus.

Who's with me?

Hmm What about Tidus? I mean Vaan. He's got my vote. Though at first I thought that he looked and sounded like a girl. Thats just me tough. Just a little more femine version of Tidus.

I'm sorry, but wasn't Tidus already pretty feminine? To me, he seemed to be, (even though I LOVED X.) I understand it's a different culture thing, but I'd like to see the lead character also carry the Tank role.

The pronounciation of "Hume..." The Viera say "huem," but isn't it also pronounced "hoo-may" or "hue-may?" Maybe I'm mistaken.

Ah! I agree so much. I am tired of the main character being some wimpy boy who has to be told how to do everything... why couldn't we have a Basch-like character? Sigh. Oh well, that's really a pretty minor thing when compared to the entire game.

Yes Im behind that statement 100%. I wasnt too impressed with the main character at first...and Im still not. But the princess gets my vote, shes cocky in the cut scenes and tears up the battlefield with a sword and shield. I do wish they would have worked on character development alittle more. It just seems to me that they dont really emphasize on the characters Emotions, opinions or their place and role in the story like they did with some of the past Final Fantasys (Comparable to VII). Basch and Balthier tie for the vote in coolness though.

Ashe has my vote all the way. She's confident, independent and motivated.

I love the cut scene where she slapped Basch and told Vaan "Shut up!"

Back