Favorite FF VII tracks

Still More Fighting (boss theme) is my definite favourite, but many many others come close. Those would be:
Fighting (it never gets old), Aeris' theme (like many mentioned already), Cid's theme (it's so inspirational), ShinRa theme and ShinRa army wages a full scale attack (both are nice atmospheric themes), You can hear the cry of the planet (very very atmospheric and somewhat twisted, especially if you know what's about to happen when you hear in game), Great Warrior (the music complements this touching scene really well), One Winged Angel (because it's epic), Sandy Badlands (it's pretty atmospheric too and suits the killer desert really well), Main theme, Who am I (oh this is just very twisted sounding tune), and many others. In a somewhat weird way I also enjoy Rufus' welcoming ceremony, because every time I get to Junon and hear it, I start making up lyrics and sing them to the song. :D

Pick your 3 Favorite songs!

In this thread I would like to Everyone to pick Their favorite top 3 final fantasy jingles from the game. It can be boss fights, character intorductions, towns, moods, anything. You can also explain your decisions if you choose too. But let rap about this

1.) Meeting Cid in the rocket, I thought that song jammed =).

2.) Cosmo canyon, I love this tribal music with the drums and such...I get into it

3.) Most reactors (out of combat), I liked this music because of the slow yet dark and deep feeling it had too it with the rising voices mixed with the long yet high pitched sounds.

Please share your favorites

My personal favorite Final Fantasy VII songs are:

1.The Chosen by the Planet
2.The Birth of a God
3.Opening (Bombing Mission)
4.Shinra Company
5.Cosmo Canyon
6.Rufus Welcoming Ceremony
7.Sending a Drean into the Universe
8.Still More Fighting

Mine would have to be:

1. Cid's theme.
2. Great Warrior.
3. Anxious Heart.
4. Turks theme.
5. Under the Apple Tree.
6. The Price of Freedom.

Aeris theme.. It made the game imo.. It made an emotional moment, extremly emotional when a track is able to do that it does its job..

FFVII has a lot of memorable tracks. I think this game has the best music after FFVI. My favourites tracks are (in no particular order):

1- Great Warrior
2- Main theme
3- Tifa's theme
4- Holding my thoughts in my heart
5- Aerith's theme
6- Cid's theme
7- Interrupted by fireworks

I think the best one is Aerith's theme. I often feel nostalgic when I listen to it.

Back