Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Valentine's Day

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Mine is definitly halloween. I love dressing up and going out, and halloween time just has the best candy!

New years all the way!
Love the feeling when everyone sends rockets up in the air and I have loads of fun with friends.

i like how everyone has the spirit of christmas, and the season of snow makes me feel warm inside

valentines day is when a boy / girl gives giftes to show there love....they also show it in other ways tooo:inlove: :giggle:

I'm just gonna say my birthday, counting it in other. It's probably one of the only days I ever have where people actually empathetically care :/

Yes it is.

hol·i·day
n.
  1. A day free from work that one may spend at leisure, especially a day on which custom or the law dictates a halting of general business activity to commemorate or celebrate a particular event.
My birthday fits in that definition, therefore it's a holiday :3

Christmas, even with the arguments that happen every damn year.

The child inside of me wants to say Easter....but the selfish person inside of my wants to say Christmas.........

Selfish side wins!

YAY PRESENTS!!

Well I can't stand seeing my family, but I'm a selfish wanker and I like presents. So I went with Christmas.

Other, for either my birthday or the 4th of July. Both are during warm weather times so I would love to be at that time of year when the sun's out, snows no where to be seen, and there's good food everywhere!

Memorial Day is pretty sweet too.

Back