Favorite Hunt?

dearsergio

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Don't know about ya'll but hunting has become quite a highlight of this game for me and I was curious as to what people's favorite hunt is.

Myself, one, I haven't done all of them but I'm close, I'm currently a knight of the round.

I think either the Roblon or the Antilion are mine because of the extra challenge each presented by each having help. Roblon especially, with those dead bone's that never stopped coming. that was quite a challenge and quite fun.

Battle on the big bridge is so far cool but i've only done the first part because when I tried to get to the second part I got my ass kicked in that area of the mines so I need to do some leveling before returning.

So, what is everyone's favorite hunt?

I loved both battles against Gilgamesh. My other favorite hunt was the Shadowseer, I like how you did something a bit different than fighting vs the hunt. Plus, the Shadow itself reminded me of the Doppeldanger battle in Devil May Cry 3, one of my favorite games ever.

So far, I've just completed the Deathgazer hunt. I really enjoyed it because of the fact you have to ride all the ships to finally find it. While doing this, you can also complete the Ann's Letter, (the seven sisters sidequest.)

Yiazmat was my favorite, challenge wise, but I think Giglamesh was the most fun, mainly because of all the cool swords.

my fav was gilgamesh. the music was different, and he taunted you. very fun hunt.

I'll go with the Seer also.....there were times I was sure I was done for,but I somehow managed to get everyone raised,healed,and not to mention hoping that each friend he summoned would be the last,only to have another one come!But when you're finally able to wail on the Seer himself,it was so sweet.

When I first found out about the Hunts that were going to be in the game, I figured it would be similar to FFX's Monster Arena and I literally creamed myself with excitement. The Monster Arena was a great addition to FFX, and I knew that the sidequest of fighting legendary elite marks in FFXII would add to the already hyped up thrill of the game.

My favorite mark has to be Gilgamesh, the Ancient Man of Mystery, and Elite Swordsman. Not only does his battle start off with his usual humor displayed all the way back from his FFV days, but just the cut-scenes in between moves with him are aweosme and have you glued to your TV wondering what he will come up with next.

Back