Favorite Instrument

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a freind who is an excellent drummer. She plays in a band and just rocks the house. Me I would love to play the Grand Piano. I love its grace and calming tunes.

Violin. The instrument is underrated. You can play on the strings of the violin and it'll lead you down the path to the heart of many a woman. The melodies can be sad and slow, or fast and lively, all the while remaining beuatiful.

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

Well, basically half the population of the world, right? :|

Seriously though, I don't think the violin is underrated either, well maybe if it was the cello or something, but violin is pretty awesome.
I've heard great people play it.

Oi!
folk instruments are really cool if you ever get a chance to listen to some of them.

Though they vary by name in different countries, they have striking similarities, except for those that are totally unique in certain cultures, like this one 'water pipe' from the Philippines.

Yeah, they are. More or less, but the lyre's smaller. (I think) Anyway, I don't think the violin is underrated, Wulffe. And your description of why is, well, it refers to all string instruments really. My favorite is the cello. Why? 'Cause of Wulffe's description (except for the woman part!) of the violin - if you can play the cello well enough, you can hit the same notes as any violin. And it's not as high-pitched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back