• Judge Magister Bergan

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Judge Magister Drace

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Judge Magister Zargabaath

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
i think im going to vote now...

i vote for Ghis :) he's a sublime combination of Ian Mckellans Magneto and Darth Vader.

whats not to love? XD

i like gabranth cause hes baschs brother and he helps you against vayne.
I also like his storyline

We only knew briefly that he used to be a judge, so just saying he was the best judge on very little knowledge doesn't seem right ( Not trying to have a go at anyone like). It's kinda like that with Reddas, but the thing with Reddas is that the personality that he had during the game, we could have imagined him as having that personality when he was a magister. :D

I see your point, but this thread isn't about the 'best' Judge....just your favourite. And
Balthier
is pretty good....being the
'leading man'
and all......K?

He's the leading man of the main party, if you want to call him that yes, this poll however focuses on the current Archadian judges.

But Balthier isn't a judge now. You could vote for him as being the best "sky pirate", but to vote for him as a judge seems silly, not to be rude, but it seems silly because we didn't see him act anything out as a judge.

if balthier was in the poll options i would have voted for him but he is not so i would say that gabranth

You're not being rude...but see...someone else would have voted for him. LOL. Ah well, I have made my vote anyway so it's all academic really. Just making conversation.
I still think gabranth is my favourite regardless.

He's the leading man of the main party, if you want to call him that yes, this poll however focuses on the current Archadian judges.

But Balthier isn't a judge now. You could vote for him as being the best "sky pirate", but to vote for him as a judge seems silly, not to be rude, but it seems silly because we didn't see him act anything out as a judge.
Exactly.
No one knows how Judge
Ffamran
was, anyway, so how can he be a "favourite" if you've never seen him do anything?

An opinion is an opinion guys. It doesn't really matter if he thought Count Chocula would've made the best judge. Just let it go. lol Sheesh.

I picked Drace because she wanted to protect Larsa.
AND SHE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE! BUT NEITHER DID GABRANTH!

Alright, Gaabranth for me..and Zecht if you can count him as one, I detest Ghis though, I understand liking him for his lust for power as a baddie, but when he blew himself up I just laughed and said "Dumba**" out loud cuz it was the perfect ending for him

Gabranth for me ^^ Hello lol.
I just love them all because they give me goosebumps in the advertisment trailer!

I have to say Gabranth. He looks like a kute Basch with short hair. Though I like Drace to because she is really honorable and looks out for Larsa.

I like Drace quite a bit, but Gabranth is my favorite by far...Excluding a couple other judges who won't be named for the sake of spoilers.

Judge Gabranth,

Warning, Major Spoiler:

I have an identical twin brother myself, so I truly identified with both Basch and Gabranth. I liked how SE designed Basch with a kind and caring personality and Gabranth with a darker more evil personality. Both are loyal to their causes yet they exist at opposite ends of the spectrum and have chosen to follow two completely different paths.

which one's the evil one out of you too? hehe typical question for twins, well from my experience...

I'd say Gabranth

Back