Favorite Part of this game

another one of my favorite parts is when Cyan gets in one of those empire machine things and says "i cant control this monstrosity" and plows everything over. I laughed so hard during that scene

I love the part when you learn about Terra's past and you visit the land of the espers. ^__^

I love it when you get to control General Leo and fight Kefka. I got all excited about getting another character, especially with Shock, which looked great.
This was closely followed by one of my most hated moments - Leo's death.

I really enjoyed the Opera scene as well like a few other people have stated. It's such a beautiful scene with lovely music. I could watch that bit over and over again! I wish I had the soundtrack to that game because the music in that scene is just so nice.

I also liked the scene where you find out about what happened to Rachel, it's pretty sad. I feel sorry for him. :sad2:

Any scene with Ultros is good as well because he's just there for humor, he's a bad boss and easy to defeat. He's fun. :P

General Leo vs Kefka - Great Fight, I loved controlling Leo.

Empower Geshtal vs Kefka - I just loved seeing a changed Geshtal fighting for the world he was taking over.

When you control Maduin in the Esper World - A great part of the game telling about Terra's Past.

Too many scenes were memorable in FF VI for me, but i think i will just give some with a priority:

5. Beginning of FF VI
When i talk about FF VI, this scene always pop up, 3 magitek armor walking in the snowstorm.
4. Rachel revive moment
I really love this moment when Locke were redeem himself to find Phoenix to revive his girlfriend. He keep blaming himself, and when Rachel were revive by Phoenix for a short moment, Rachel were really very kind to release Locke from his guilty feeling and she let go of him to give her spot to Celes knowing she can't keep Locke suffer for her dead anymore, what a really kind girl, no wonder Locke love her.
3. Opera House
Who didn't even know this, every player of FF VI really will remember this magnificent show, that opera scene, the music and, song and of course Ultro that trying to ruin the show! This is actually the one scene that really love Celes's theme and know Aria di Mezzo Carratere!
2. Terra realized her feeling of love
I just can't forget when Terra questioning why she feels weak around the children in Mobliz in WoR and keep refusing to join the team because of that until she realize that feeling actually give her courage to save her team and fight Humbaba. When she is transform into her esper form and defeat Humbaba, the children were afraid of her until one of the children (the youngest one, i think) realize that she is Terra, their 'mama'. There, Terra finally understand the feeling of LOVE and commit to join the team to bring peace once again to the world.
1. Celes leap of faith
This scene definitely the most memorable for me, It was really hit me pretty hard when Celes realize Cid were already dead and Celes's theme start playing @.@ The moment were really devastating because Celes just woke up from a coma and pretty much sure her friends and Locke were dead, Cid were the only one for her there. I can't forget the scene where Celes finally jump off from the cliff and her tears flies... Then she was realized she were still alive and found a seagull with Locke's bandanna, that moment when she realize that Locke and her friends still alive and the light of hope in her heart burns up really the most motivation moment there.

Back