Favorite Part

When the party is storming into Alexandria Castle.
Such an epic Sequence.

I love the battle with Beatrix

I loved all of disk 1,2 and 3 because they had most of the quests, disk 4 was just a finish offer, as usual, the thing i liked most was at the beginning as Vivi and running along the roof tops, that was fun, and the chocobo quest was the coolest sidequest ever and the Mognet quest, this game is brilliant.

Any part when I got to play the Card Mini-Game was my favourite part, that Mini-Game rules!

There are all kinds of wonderful moments but for me I find the scene in the Black Mage cemetery the most touching, therefore I guess my favorite: when they are talking about "stopping" and the meaning of life and death.

My second favorite is a cutscene you only get if you do certain things, but it's Vivi and Quina returning to Vivi's childhood home and Quina "imagining" heaps of food...hilarious!

I liked all the emotional cut-scenes,.......wait, that's basically all of them =D
But from that, I like the ending the best:
I thought the boss, i.e. Necron, was the easiest final boss I ever had the fortune of destroying. Plus Melodies of Life is awesome!!

the best part of the game for me was when alexandrias getting attacked and zidane comes to garnet's rescue like the hero he is, and she rewards him with a big hug. also the scene where zidane and garnet watch alexandria get destoryed after you get done with pinnacle rocks was epic. and the ending was spectacular.

Last edited:
Hmmm I like the part when Zidane realizes that his friends are there for him in the Pandemonium maze on Terra. And when he and Garnet step off of the transporter together, he says he feels like he's being watched by the eyeballs and Garnet says something like "what those? They're just giant eyeballs!"

XD

And when he cops a feel of her butt.

Pandemonium part is my fav., some fun battles and the music is my favourite FF-music ( You're not alone ).

I also like Amarant's line: "You damn hypocrite, always talking about friendship and now you go off alone just like that!" :p

Back