Favorite piece of music?

Aralith

ShinRa Guard
Gil
So, what is everyone's top five for the music from FFVII? For me it's (in descending order):

1. One Winged Angel
2. Aerith's Theme
3. FFVII Main Theme
4. Interrupted by Fireworks
5. Still More Fighting (Boss Battle Theme)

Those are my top five favorite pieces from FFVII. What about the rest of you? Post your top five.

Aralith said:
So, what is everyone's top five for the music from FFVII? For me it's (in descending order):

1. One Winged Angel
2. Aerith's Theme
3. FFVII Main Theme
4. Interrupted by Fireworks
5. Still More Fighting (Boss Battle Theme)

Those are my top five favorite pieces from FFVII. What about the rest of you? Post your top five.

Hate to burst your bubble, Aralith, but it's called "Those who fight further", which is the boss battle theme.

1. One-Winged Angel (original and all other pieces, including "Advent One-Winged Angel)
  2. J-E-N-O-V-A (Normal and "Absolute" (Jenova SYNTHESIS battle music))
  3. Those who fight further
  4. Turks theme
  5. Aeris' Death scene (orchestrated - truly fantastic)

The Sephiroth Gene said:
Hate to burst your bubble, Aralith, but it's called "Those who fight further", which is the boss battle theme.
Actually, I've seen it as both, and I'm pretty sure that both are acceptable. You must remember that, when translating (especially Japanese), that there is a transliteration, and a translation. What you have provided is the transliteration. What I call the boss battle them is the translation. So, technically, they're both correct, I just prefer "Still More Fighting".

1. The Chase On The Highway
2. Track 2 Disk 2 (can't remember what it's called)
3. The one where Tifa and Loz are fighting, I can't remember the name of that one either.

Even know I can hardly remember the names of the songs I absolutely LOVE the soundtrack, on my diskman the names of the songs don't come up, that's why I don't know what they are.

1. One-Winged Angel
2. Aerith's Theme (I do believe it's called Flowers Blooming In The Church???? Or...That might be something else. Oh well. Aerith's Theme Orchestrated. It is gorgeous.)

1: One Winged Angel(Game)
2: One Winged Angel(Black Mages)
3: One Winged Angel(Advent)
4: All other One Winged Angels
5: Boss theme, which is still more fighting according to the soundtrack.

1-One winged angel
2-still more fighting
3-FF7 main theme
4-Cid's theme
5-jenova music (the one when aeris dies )? anyone know what it's called?

Probably J-E-N-O-V-A. Not sure....I could tell you but I can't really listen to the song....

1. One Winged Angel ( Advent Children )
2. Still more fighting ( it's my ringing )
and what else ... don't know.

Well, they mean the same thing, I prefer TWFF because that was the first thing I read.

My ringtones:

TEXT MESSAGE: Advent One-Winged Angel
PHONE-CALL: Those Who Fight Further
Voicemail: Trigun hardcore Remix - One-Winged Angel

:)

OWA!!!!!!!!! YAY! I sing that one all the time. Love it.
Main Theme
Jenova
The Nightmare Begins (YAY! Vincent!)
Trail of Blood

I think those are my faves. Hard to decide though.

Back