Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Lilty

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Selkie

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Yuke

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
eh, i vote selkie, i didnt care much for the other races at all as far as looks, and they remind me of a type of wrolf tribe.

I liked the clavats, coming in second is selkies.
I like clavats because they are easier to make a human like char out of when you want to roleplay as a char that you made up in a story.

Selkies because yea they kinda look cool. Plus they are somewhat balanced at least mine is becoming balanced, so its a very usefull character. Still havent beaten the game cause of that 2 or 4 combination masiam stream, i have no friends to play with.

I had no buddies who had that Connect thing for the Gamboy. Which was quite lame. lol. Oh well though. Still a good game. Better with freiends.

The races were not all that different once you got their strength and health up. It just depends on if you like their look or not.

I really don't like the Lilities...... But for some reason I keep calling them Clavat. XD

But Selkies are still the best! I like how... 'wolfy' they look.

I prefer Clevat becuase the males actually look like males whereas the Selkie males tend to look more female.....plus Clevats are pretty much well rounded so they're good at pretty much everything but not the best of anything either.

Selkie -- I love their hair and the way they dress. Their badass attitude and mysterious background lures me to them. =]

Definetly Selkie, I'm always a fan of the agile characters, specially if they resemble the thief class. The clothing and hair was ood though, but sincerely they were the most related to humans apart from the Clavats. Even though they were like the outcast characters, they had their own minigame =D

YUKES ALL THE WAY!!!

I have a heart-top female named Ami, after Sailor Mercury XD I could finish the game, but I want all the artifacts first... XD XD... I love my magic, especially rapid-fire Firaga

I liked the Shelkies the best because they were fast and had a mean attitude. Everything you gotta love in a character :monster:

Back