Favorite TV Show

Id say Father Ted, Murder She Wrote or Firefly are my favs. Those are the 3 shows I can watch over and over and not get tired of.

Heroes, but this season is the crappest of them all, don't you think fans?

I don't watch a lot of tv, it's mostly programmes which don't run anymore that I watch on dvd usually. Mostly comedies, like Father Ted, Fawlty Towers, Friends, occasionally Frasier but I'm kind of bored of it now, Only Fools.. Everybody Hates Chris is really funny too, but I never know when it's on. And Flight of the Conchords.

I Love skins It's my favourite Tv series Ever I Liked the 1st and 2nd Series More then the 3rd though

favorite tv series would have to be the simpsons. i don't really know why but it just never gets old and is alway funny. i don't know how they constantly come up with new things for the simpsons that just keep on getting me hook on it

At the moment my favourite T.V shows are as follows:

Heroes
Family Guy
The O.C.
Thank God You're Here
Fawlty Towers

I'm mostly into the comedy shows. Although I do watch CSI shows a lot and the real life cop and criminal documentaries. They're interesting.

I'm currently addicted to 24!
It's one of them shows that's guaranteed to make you gasp out loud and keep you coming back for more - you never know what's going to happen next!
I'm pretty sad - I bought the full box set of all 6 series so far and watched them all within about 3/4 weeks, ha! :shame:

The one show to top them all; and the reason why this new generation is such a piece of shit, because they stopped producing new episodes...
MISTER
ROGERS'
NEIGHBORHOOD

Big Brother when it is On I don't even Know the start date for it this summer ive been looking everywhere

Skins is good as well
And Holyoaks Is worth a watch sometimes

SCRUUBBBSSS. <3 I also like Angel, Buffy, Desperate Housewives (the new series got me into it :3), andd. House on occasion. I also like those generic crime shows that are always on at some point ^3^

favourite tv-show

my favourite show has to be One tree hill i think it is amazing also the girls in it are bloody hot: peyton, brooke, rachel all of them are so hot lol

the simpsons, home movies, married with children, tales from the darkside, lost, the office, family guy, aqua teen hunger force, squidbilles, king of the hill

I forgot to add lost as well iv'e recently just watched seasons 1-4
never knew it was so good probbaly the best tv series ive watched ever

My favourite TV shows would be

Lost (Probably the most intriguing show I've ever seen. Ever.)
Supernatural (Damn Dean is hawt. Fantastic storyline too.)
Fringe (Too kme a while to really get into it.. but now I'm hooked.)
Stargate SG1 (a very decent Sci-fi series. Great character development.)

Absolutely Fabulous (This show is beyond godly.)
Young Ones (lols all over)
Bottom (Probably the funniest tv show I've ever seen, next to Ab' Fab')
Red Dwarf (Rimmer is glorious <3)

My favorite shows that or still on are Smallville, and Lost.
My favorite that aren't on any more (only reruns)
are M.A.S.H, and That 70's Show.
I watch The Fresh Prince a lot too.

Smallville is cool, and fun to watch.
Lost is always interesting.
The Fresh Prince is hilarious, and
the same with That 70's Show.
M.A.S.H is perfect, it has everything in it.
Drama, and comedy and all that stuff.

Last edited:
I'd have to say my favorite T.V. show is The Office. It's really the only thing I watch on T.V. nowadays.

Back