Advent Children Favorite Vilain

Sephiroth is beyond the most bad ass villian ever spawned in my opinion. He definantly rocks and his masamune makes him totally complete, but that's just me ^^

Kadaj is certainly my favourite antagonist. I think he has a lot more to him than Sephiroth. It's just a shame that he and his two brethren were not fleshed out.

Kadaj is an interesting character due to the nature of his own conception, for one. He doesn't have any childhood to recollect, no past to reflect on why he is how he is. He's simply been produced from the Lifestream as a means for Sephiroth, who manipulates him (and the other two SHM) to find Jenova. Yet Kadaj is deluded into thinking he is on a noble quest to find and appease a mother that really does not exist. He certainly had potential to be a truly fascinating character, yet we were only given a taster of it IMO.

I adore his immature emotions and how he rocks between contrasting emotions. Really gives him this instability that complements Sephiroth's assured arrogance.

i pic i bahamut sin if he counts as a villian, but otherwise sephy( mostly due to tht they play one winged angel under his apperance).

Sephiroth was brilliant, he was definately the best villain IMO. I find him so cool. And his 6ft long sword can't be beat :P. Loz annoyed the heck out of me with his crying, and I think it was Yazoo that had the really annoying laugh that made me want to strangle him. <_< I didn't like those two much. As for Kadaj, meh he was alright, but I found him a bit too pansyish to be a good villain o_O.

Has to be Sephiroth <3 There is no one more bad than him Rawr

I agree Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz were cool but there weren't like proper evil were they?

xxx

I will be suprised if any of your keyboard keys (specifically s e p h i r o t h ) will still work, after posting in this post.

Tidy up though, He is also my favorite, Sephiroth.. And for the explanation:

S, is completely evil, but not in a "I'm going to take over the world" kind of a way, but a "If this isn't as god has intended, it shall be how I intend" and you can't beat that. His views of morals, and superiority are endless, yet he is not egotistical, nor modest. He is the complete opposite of C, and and villian who is the exact difference of the hero, is the best villian.

That is why Prof. X and Magneto have such a great hero villian repore.

I would say Kadaj... But he cares about stuff (Jenova) Or Loz but he goes off and cries all the time... or Yazoo but he's just not cool... Now Sephiroth... He's evil!!!

Yes I'm a Sephiroth person but out of the other 3 it would be Loz! I like Loz cuz he's so sensitive on the inside and he's a crybaby like me! I like them all really but Loz is my fave out of the new 3. He's so adorable when he cries.:love: Squee!!!

Yazoo was my favorite of the lesser silver-haired men (that gun-sword was pretty sweet), but Sephiroth is THE villain of this movie. He looked a lot different than I remember him from VII, but a bit of a shockwave did go through the room when he appeared on screen. (I first watched AC on a big screen in an auditorium-style classroom with the anime club at my school.)

Sephiroth is all mean and everything, but I go with Kadaj. He was the main villain in this and I like the way how childish he acted compared to Sephiroth. So I would have to say Kadaj.

Sephiroth i mean how could not be, he kicks so much ass!! kadaj is my close second, he has a wicked sword. :)

All of the SHM are part of Sephiroth, they all resemble a part of him.

But I'll say Loz. I won't say it's because he is a crybaby, because the English movie completely ruined my vision of him. The Japanese version made him sound less like a wimp and more like a man.

He was still nifty in the English version, they just made him out to be more of an idiot.

My favorite villian is definitely Sephiroth. He is the best, though I havent really seen his true form, has anybody

Back