Favorite Weapon

I never got a chance to see Aerith's Parasol from Final Fantasy VII in action, because I'm rubbish at the speed square game so I could never win it.

I don't suppose anyone has a screengrab of her using it...?

The Claymore in FFXII. It has an elegant curve to it, which is pretty nice. Also, it's HUGE. It's hilt looks pretty sweet too.

I don't have a specific weapon that I like but I usually like most spears. That's mainly why I like the Dragoon class because I like their weapons. :)

If it can be one's from the movie too...then my first would be Sephiroth's Masamune and second would be Cloud's swords from the AC because he can put them together and take them back apart and they all fit in his motorcycle.

Strictly from the games, I'd say the Buster Sword or the Masamune as well, 'cause right, they rock!!

I would've picked this sword called Caladbolg 'cause of the weird name.
Kudos for those who can guess which FF that's from..:D

My fav weapon is Vincent's weapon and it's WAY WAY COOL
When I played Dirge of cerberus I really liked the weapon And I really liked the way that Vincent was fighting!
And I like another weapon and it's Leon's weapon I REALLY LIKE THIS WEAPON it's half a sword and half a gun and it has a cool loook I like leon he's cute!

Back