• Capcom VS........

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Power Stone

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course I am fully aware of that....`But the loss of exclusivity is already affecting it...No improvemnet since the first unveiling.

Can't see how the loss of exclusivity is affecting the fourth game of a franchise when it's not even out yet, and last time I checked DMC2+3 were PS2 exclusive when it came to consoles so maybe the dip in quality is more to do with Capcom themselves than the amount of consoles it's on? Just a thought.

Anyway Street Fighter gets the vote.

Edit: And shame on you for forgeting BoF and Megaman.

Can't see how the loss of exclusivity is affecting the fourth game of a franchise when it's not even out yet, and last time I checked DMC2+3 were PS2 exclusive when it came to consoles so maybe the dip in quality is more to do with Capcom themselves than the amount of consoles it's on? Just a thought.

I did mention that, but the PC version came over a year after its initial release so I can't see how that port affected the original title. His comments just seem like a childish rant.

Dude you guys are all crazy!!! :omg:You know what the first thing was, that came to mind, when I saw this thread and I read the title.

Mega-Man X on the SNES.

Oh yea, that's right....I went there. :smartass:

I personally like the DMC series due to the fact that it has action mixed with an intriguing storyline.

Hey, where's Street Fighter? :( That's probably my ultimate favorite out of them all, then Resident Evil. I'm not really into horror games, but Resident Evil captivated me...

Well....I love the Resident Evil and Phoenix Wright series from Capcom. They're my absolute favorite! ;D

-Threads Merged-

I'm now considering buying a Street Fighter game for PS2. It still IS my favorite Capcom series after all.

Devil May Cry, simply because I'm not to keen on the Resident Evil series though 5 looks good. But it will still take a lot to beat Devil May Cry 4 ;)

Back