Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Golden

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
I like the original yellow chocobo.
They look pure and beautiful

i like the yellow one coz it's cute,the black one that i used to name it Tifa,when it was female chocobo,because Tifa wears black and the gold one because of its abilities.

I like the golden chocobo. It can travel any land. and its hard to get. (i never got it though V_V)

Yeah i agree with reyia i like the golden chocobo because it is rare but when i get to the black(i just dont want to tell you).:D

In look, all Chocobo's are basically the same cute and cuddly birds we all know and love, but the colour does differ and so does the skills. Although Gold can fly, I prefered the Black chocobo's. I found their darkness luring and mysterious and ever so gorgeous. ^_^ *huggle fest*

I voted for the black Chocobo. It was awesome when I got the gold Chocobo, but by that time I was almost sick of Chocobo racing, so there was nothing to do but go snag Knights of Round. And riding around in the ocean was so ridiculous that it was funny. The black was my favorite because of the color and because... it was my favorite.

Back