Favourite FMV Sequence

I CAN'T DECIDE :gasp:

I played ages ago, but the scene of the Dance always stuck with me, because it's when Tidus realises how much power and grace Yuna really has. Tidus has really nice looks in the FMVs. Like, showing his emotion. Especially at the wedding, I remember how jealous he is. I think Tidus really looks up to her.

Yea now that people has reminded me, the Bevelle wedding scene is indeed EPIC. I've got to go and watch it again on Youtube to relive that experience. Evrae was a tough fight for me, and I was relieved to have got through it, only to be greeted with that awesome FMV which was orgasmic.

But still, the Ending is too hard to top IMO, the music alone just makes it the best for me.

Still a pool of worthy contenders for this title. X really pushed the boundary with the graphic.

The opening was truely awesome!!! Otherworld with the blitzball and sin, was such and epic start!!!. I also loved the movie when u propoly see sin for the first time, when he emerges from Zanarkand. That is a cool sceen (spelling?). As with ANIMA and Aurin sceen. Now that was cool!!!!. I think there was another sceen, but i cant remeber =P

I truly love the Sending/Dance scene, because the whole thing is just GORGEOUS. I also love the beginning, because well... Blitzball is LOVE! :P I also love when Yuna's falling/jumping in her wedding dress, because I love that dress soooooo much :P

Honestly, I think I just love it all :P The ending FMV is great too, but I don't like it as much... >.>

WAIT! Rikku's entrance! Does no one else love it? The look of WOW on Tidus's face... Classic

i like all of them to be honest, especially the ending and the wedding. if i had to pick a favourite though mine would be the dance - its just so beautiful.

I really loved the opening.........Zanarkand being destroyed, Otherworld playing in the background........just awesome. It got me so pumped up for a fight, I was ready to kick ass when that FMV began.

But still, the Ending is too hard to top IMO, the music alone just makes it the best for me.

I agree about the music, Ending Theme. Absolutely AMAZING.

This is sooo hard to decide...all of the FMV sequences of FFX were truly amazing. I still think they're the best thus far (although, I haven't played XI or XIII). I think my favorites are The Dance (extremely beautiful and the story to go with it makes it all the more so), The Spring (for obvious reasons...so touching), and when Yuna falls onto Valefor after the wedding (this scene always stuck with me for some reason, it really is a favorite...the music and the exchange between Yuna and Valefor is heart-wrenching, especially knowing what happens at the end :(). I really can't pick an all-time favorite...picking just three was hard enough.

I honestly can't pick just one.

The game starts out with a magnificent one in Zanarkand with Otherworld playing, the Blitzball game going on, and the destruction of Sin hitting the city.

Metropolis is also another awesome FMV where Seymour shows the entire party Zanarkand how it looked over 1,000 years ago. The Spring scene with Yuna and Tidus, as well as the Sending Scene at Kilika after Sin hits the port and Yuna does her dance.

For me it's the Sending scene. I seriously cry every single time. In terms of appearance, the spring scene is epic as well, but I think the Sending at Kilika is the best in terms of appearance and impact.
I might go watch it now and have a little cry.

I love the one in Zanarkand where Tidus is about to start the blitzball match and the song Otherworld is playing, I love seeing how Auron is watching Sin get ready for the attack on Zanarkand and he just walks casually to the Blitzball stadium to wait for Tidus it was a great intro to the game

Next it would be the scene in the blitzball stadium in Luca were Anima was defeating all the monsters just seeing Anima being summoned by Seymour was pretty impressive

what the... there this epic thread and i not posted on it yet :mokken: time to do it

my best FMV has to be the lake scene XD it just sooo amazing :D looks prettu XD amazing action and like it just amazing XD and yuna and tidus kissing for the first time.... that amazing XD

what the... there this epic thread and i not posted on it yet :mokken: time to do it

my best FMV has to be the lake scene XD it just sooo amazing :D looks prettu XD amazing action and like it just amazing XD and yuna and tidus kissing for the first time.... that amazing XD

*Agrees with Yuna* :D

MOD EDIT: Could you please put a little more effort into your post? Sorry, but this is a post count section, and a short post just to agree with someone is considered a bit spammy in such sections. If you could maybe add a little more to your post, such as more details about why you liked it, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the opening was quite impressive with the arrival of Sin, as well as
the sending of Auron
. However, my favorites will always be
Tidus saying goodbye to his father towards the end (and also the handslap at the very end)
, and 24:20 to 25:05 of this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ActCN1V3HVg (spoilers)

You can really feel the gravity of the situation, and I think it says a lot without using very many words.

I think the opening blitzball tourny, Sin sitting on bevelle and yuna doing the first sending are the best ones. They aren't important to the storyline but they really are captivating (at the time).

I love them all for different reasons, but the ending scene left the most impact with me. It's so beautifully done with the strong music and deep emotions. I love it.

My best favorite FMV sequence of FFX has got to bed The Spring. When Tidus and Yuna kissed for the first time (Well first time I seen it back in summer of 2001 online), it reminds me of a song called Stranger In My House by Tamia.

I didn't like the main theme of FFX, cause I dunno the Japanese lyrics, so I found a song of my own and just listen to it while watching this scene. :)

It was very lovely. :)

Back