Favourite Outfit

I hated Tidus' outfit tbh, it seemed as though he just jumped into a washing basket and wore whatever stuck to him. (Ten points if anyone can guess where I got that from :P) I found Lulu's to be better, I guess I just prefer the cleavage shown :P

I actually liked Tidus' outfit a lot, but I prefer Suzam's (who is on the Zanarkand Abes) outfit a bit more. Secondly I also liked Yuna's outfit and also her wedding dress!

I actually liked Tidus' outfit a lot, but I prefer Suzam's (who is on the Zanarkand Abes) outfit a bit more. Secondly I also liked Yuna's outfit and also her wedding dress!
Oh yes, the wedding dress was spectacular. It was my favorite of all. Too bad she had to take it off -__- eventually

Other than that I loved Rikku's clothing. It suited her pretty well and it looked comfortable.

It's hard to say anything about Kimahri because he already has enaugh fur. He only needs to cover his..... You know

I agree, Yuna's dress during the wedding scene was really pretty <33 Other then that, I really liked Lulu's dress and Wakka's outfit. Lulu's dress because it just looked kickass, with the belts and all. And Wakka's because it showed so much of his chest... *sweatdrop* |D;

Laro♪;416450 said:
Oh yes, the wedding dress was spectacular. It was my favorite of all. Too bad she had to take it off -__- eventually

Ooh, I know! Yuna's wedding dress was totally adorable! It was really really pretty, and it showed Yuna's girly side. It would have been awesome if you could unlock it as an alternate outfit.

Ooh, I know! Yuna's wedding dress was totally adorable! It was really really pretty, and it showed Yuna's girly side. It would have been awesome if you could unlock it as an alternate outfit.

That would have been epic....for the short time she wears it, it's easily the best outfit in the game, all eathery and pretty, quite liked her hair up like it was aswel

I guess my favorite outfit was Tidus', I didn't like how one side of his shorts was longer than the other though, Next would probably be Auron's I guess.

I loved Tidus's outfit! Then again, I'm slightly in love with HIM so...xD
Yuna's was really pretty too, and her wedding dress was amazing! All those feathers...@___@;
Shelinda's was pretty awesome, she had that crazy hat o__o;

Back