Favourite Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the World because it was fun to play!
2. Hollow Bastin
You fight Riku your a heart less and i am one of the best players in the city and i still get lost.
3.destiny island becuse its calm.
Untill the end when you have to kill all the final bosses

Hollow Bastion...no question about it. The best boss battles and plot twists took place there. I love the world theme, too.

lol really?..... i liked the music in Holloween Town but loved Hallow Bastion planet and also just looking at Sora on his four paws with Goofy as his turtle and Donald as Zazoo lol

i aint that far in coz i only bought it recently (i bought KH2 first and wondered what KH1 was like) but i got bored after meeting Tarzan

I liked halloween town because it stayed true to The Nightmare Before Christmas and the music was awesome.

Halloween town, because it was incredibly unique.

I mean, come on, Donald, Goofy, and Sora all change costumes during all of it, and is easily the most noticeable change.
Plus, Jack Skellington is awesome, good fighter, good ally. ;)

One of my favorite town was Halloween town, since I'm a fan of A Nightmare before Christmas. My other favorite was Hollow Bastion. I love the music for that area and the castle was really pretty.

My least favorite towns were Wonderland and Monstro. I was really disappointed with Wonderland, since Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite Disney movies. Monstro was a pain going through, also I don't like Pinocchio.

There's now an official Favorites and Least favorites thread stickied to the top of the page, and a discussion thread, so this is no longer needed.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back