Favourite Quickening

DLFlux

Boats and hoes....
Veteran
Gil
What's your favourite Quickenning?

I like Ashe's alot, the colours and effects are great, though Vaan's Pyroclasm is pretty sweet aswell. Fran's are cool aswell, she's a little beast lol.

Not too keen on Basch's quickenings, think they look a little crap. Vaan's Red Spiral I dislike aswell.

Penelo's are cool, not sure about Balthier's, Element of Treachery looks cool, but not really keen on Tides of Fate or Fires of War.

So hmm, my favourite is probably.........one of Ashe's, which one I can't say lol.

To choose a singular Quickening, in terms of appearance only, I'll go with Vaan's White Whorl. I can't remember everything about it -visually-, but it's pretty... well... amazing. xD I have a thing for hurricanes and such like, so it appealed right from the off really. S'one of the reasons I keep him in my party. >_>

Not that I use Quickenings much. :wacky:

Off the top of my mind...probaly Balthier's Element of Treachery and Penelo's Resplendence.

Both reasons being the same, I liked the effects used in the animations.

Don't remember the name of it, I'm pretty sure it's Basch's 3rd quickening, i know it's Basch just not which one, the one where the swords appears, and they wtfpwn the enemy man dude.

Fran's Feral Strike. It's like "HAH!" "KA-POW!" "STRIKE A POSE!" =D

If you know what I mean. ^_^'

Singular wise, Fran's Shatterheart was my favorite.

Overall I'd probably pick Fran as well, with Ashe a close second.

Oh. What does Fran say at the end of shatterheart?

Is it "tremble" or "crumble" or something else? It's been bugging me for a while now. :p

Vaan's 3rd Quickening, Pyroclasm.
Ashe's 3rd Quickening, Maelstrom's Bolt.
Basch's 3rd Quickening, Flame Purge.
Fran's 2nd Quickening, Whip Kick.
Penelo's 2nd Quickening, Evanescence.

i like watching Inferno after you score a few quickenings in a row, it is awesome. watching the enemy fools get burned.

i like ashe's 2nd or 3rd quickning the best because its pretty with all that water she standing on and it looks lke shes in space

I give a big BOYA to my fav quickening, Elements of Treachery.

This is becasue of three reasons. One the appearance rocks, I'm a pentacle nutter and three I find what he says quiet humourous. "Here she comes", Its a bloody meteor.

I like Fran's quickenings...the whirl kick? I think it may be called. lol. And her shatterheart of course.

I actually did like how simple Penelo's quickenings were. Simple and elegent yet they will still kick some ass. haha. Nice touch.

I really like all of Frans and all of Penelos Quickenings, I think they just look the best - visually, and I remembered them instead of the other characters Quickenings.

Frans Shatterheart is my favourite Quickening, since it's identical to Shivas special move in other FF games ^^

I also really adore Penelos 2nd Quickening, it's pretty xD

I liked all of Ashe's quickenings, but her Heaven's wrath was my favorite. It looked so awesome when she did it!

Fran's and Penelo's were good as well. I liked the effects and everything.

Balthier's and Vaan's sucked though. I hated whenever I had to use one of theirs because they just didn't look as cool as everyone elses >_<

Red Spiral was my favorite. Short and to the point- no dancing around. Just chucks a fire bomb that fries the enemy.

Oh damn favorite quickening? Definitely gonna have to go with Vaan's Pyroclasm and all of Baschs' were fricking sweet. I also thought Penelo's were good.

I really like that one of Penelos where she spins around and it looks all like icy or something? I can't remember for the life of me what it was called but it was defo my favourite one, it's just really pretty

Back