Favourite weapon/Limit break

Jyunichi

Watcher
Gil
Whats your favourite weapon? and limit break for that matter?
why do you like this weapon?
let us know!

I myself honestly i prefer Seifer's gunblade. its slimmer than squalls. and it looks by far alot cooler. well besides the lack of the griefer symbol.

as for the limit break
mine has to be Angelo's Invincible Moon
you know your made when this one happens

Squall's Lionheart is easily my favourite weapon in VIII, but I'm afraid Zell's unofficially named "Armageddon Fist" takes my spot for the no. 1 limit break.

For those not in the know, "Armageddon Fist" consists of spamming the shortest-input commands (Beat Rush, Heel Drop, and/or Booya) to achieve the maximum amount of hits in the allotted time, as other moves take longer to input and/or will finish the Limit prematurely.

Well for the weapon it has to be squall's gunblade Revolver cause it look's so cool and the griever symbol finishes it off nicely.

For the limit break it has to be Lionheart I love that limit break cause it remind's me of cloud's omnislash with all the quick hit's it's great when they charge in and just cut eniemies to bit's.

I like Seifer's gunblade especially the way he holds it and attacks with it.

As for limit break my favourite is Zell's "Duel" using the "Armaggedon Fist combo" which if used the right way is the most powerful limit break in the game beating almost all bosses in one turn.

I'll go with the Squalls Revolver. It's simple and cool.
For the limit breaker I choose Degenerator(Quistis). It saved my life so many times. :s

I agree with Quistis's Degenerator. It was just a dangerous move sometimes, to leave her in the Yellow...
Weapons-wise, I really liked (again) Quistis's Save the Queen. I thought it looked really cool

Weapon? Dunno. I kinda like the Cardinal.

As for limit break. Probably Wishing Star or Invincible Moon.

And Degenerator.

Back