FF Cosplay.

Wow, never had the intention of starting any sort of fuss over this, so, my apologies for any of that.

Just as a clarification, not all of the cosplays I've posted are of myself or my friends, but I have mentioned which ones were. Just want to make that clear, so that it doesn't seem that I am trying to take credit for any one else's work but my own.

@gossamer: You'd be surprised at how many commissioners are around these days, or experienced cosplayers that wouldn't mind making an extra buck. There's also a lot of China-based stores on ebay that just specialize in cosplay costumes, and a lot of them will custom-make outfits were reasonable prices. Might want to give that a try. :eek:

And, here's two more photos of my Larsa costume, with Casey's amazing Gabranth. Photos are thanks to Jessie Pridemore.
larsagabranth3.jpg

Not sure why I look so stunned. xD
larsagabranth4.jpg

Gabranth literally looks like he just warped from the video game.

Also, just as a last note:
This thread for great FF cosplay as well, so if anyone has seen anything worthwhile, you guys are welcome to post. ^^; I'll keep posting things as I see it, as well.

You dont look very pleased in the 1st picture xD looks like you just found out someone died or something :wacky: Those are some good costumes though. From far away that gabranth costume looks realistic.

xD looks like Gabranth is going to strangle you or something in that second picture :P

You dont look very pleased in the 1st picture xD looks like you just found out someone died or something :wacky: Those are some good costumes though. From far away that gabranth costume looks realistic.

xD looks like Gabranth is going to strangle you or something in that second picture :P

Haha, I think I've thought of a way to explain that picture.
"Judge Gabranth, Larsa, get ready for a photograph."
Al-Cid: "Young Lord, I regret to inform you that your father is no longer."
Larsa: "Father?!"
-Photo is taken.-

Larsa does have a rather sad look to him, though. I think I was focused on that when the photo was taken. xD As for the second one, it was just a pose I had come up with to symboilze Gabranth's protection over Larsa. His swords broke apart at the center, just like Gabranth's did in the game, so he just held them over me, and that's what happened. XD

Larsa can't die anyway. His veins are made of Hi-Potions. =/

LoL I needs my self a brown wig and I'll make a decent Tifa, I might post a pic when I get it, I already have pics tho...but....It's blond Tifa so yeah >>;;

Wow, I love your cosplay :3 I also love the pics of other folks you posted...that first Yuna is AMAZING!

I'm dying to cosplay, but I'm not sure what character I would pick. There's so many I adore, even outside of FF, and I'd love to try my hand at sewing a costume.

Your Balthier friend is HOT!!!!
Ahem, amazing cosplay there, you so look the parts and great costumes!

I SO ENVY YOU, IT LOOKS SO MUCH FUN LOL!

Also, thanks for your fav cosplay pics, some are fantasic and getting saved !!!

Your Balthier friend is HOT!!!!
Ahem, amazing cosplay there, you so look the parts and great costumes!

I SO ENVY YOU, IT LOOKS SO MUCH FUN LOL!

Also, thanks for your fav cosplay pics, some are fantasic and getting saved !!!

Haha, CJ did look really hot in his Balthier costume, it was a big change from Kefka or Vash. xD Just don't tell his girlfriend that, haha.

And, why not try it out sometime? Cosplay isn't for everyone, but it's worth a shot!

they are all great costumes!!! you really made an effort in making all those outfits. I like yunas, they are cool, and your larsa costume to.

Thanks, guys. ;D

If all goes well and my financial situation improves, I might be investing in the creation of one of the FFXIII bikes. Gotta do something outside the box.

that sounds sweet!

I've always wanted to cosplay but I never get around to doing it. I'd go as a member of the Organization, cuz I've got the perfect boots to go with the costume.

The one picture of you that you said made people question if you were male looks dead on for Larsa. Totally eerie.

I can definately picture you speaking in his pompous accent.

CJ's a beast...I know I've said it before but that is one bad ass Balthier.

You have no idea how infuriated I am to see a Zack that good, he's goin down next con.

Oh yeah, don't make a FMA Cosplay thread, my heart wouldn't be able to take it. And your fan base would skyrocket.

I know I'm very late in saying this, but the recumbent Yuna cosplay is EPIC. Even the tear is perfectly place... the only fault in it is that you can see the edge of the contact lens pretty clearly, but I know that can't be helped. I want to find that girl and marry her. :wacky:

Back