• Tsubaki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death scythe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excalibur

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
No problem. =)

We generally keep Vs. threads (character vs. character, game vs. game, etc.) in the non post count sections such as Final Fantasy Fun (if it's FF related) or the Spam Coliseum.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Soul+Eater (take no mind into the meaningless ranting over the series).

If these profiles are correct, any FF7 fighter on the level of Angeal and upwards shouldn`t have much of a problem here. If you give them materia, then it becomes somewhat of an unfair fight due the abilities they can conjure.

but also the soul resonance act of a almost limit break and also they have a variety of special move that could easily cancel out materia but honestly i cant choose myself

but also the soul resonance act of a almost limit break and also they have a variety of special move that could easily cancel out materia but honestly i cant choose myself

Can they be killed by skyscraper cutting slashes? Like would they be cut in half if say Angeal were to slash them in half(because there are character who can easily survive that)?

If so, then there`s not much to be done by the souls eater side to avoid being blitzed by FF.

If those profiles are accurate then the soul eater fighters are not faster than mach 5.

Zack himself can range from mach 10 to mach 20+

Cloud and sephiroth are even more ridiclous, being able to range from mach 10 to mach 300 to half the speed of light if you take lightning to it`s fastest capabilities.

Can they be killed by skyscraper cutting slashes? Like would they be cut in half if say Angeal were to slash them in half(because there are character who can easily survive that)?

If so, then there`s not much to be done by the souls eater side to avoid being blitzed by FF.

If those profiles are accurate then the soul eater fighters are not faster than mach 5.

Zack himself can range from mach 10 to mach 20+

Cloud and sephiroth are even more ridiclous, being able to range from mach 300 to half the speed of light.

"FOOL" quot from Excalibur the character cronas blood can harden and can not be cut by any blade :mokken:

"FOOL" quot from Excalibur the character cronas blood can harden and can not be cut by any blade :mokken:

Ok, but what kind of things has this hardened combatant tanked?

The capabilities of blades differ between series. FF guys can cut skyscrapers, and sephiroth e cloud can do that while setting steel on fire. Is that hardened character hardened enough to survive something like that?

And if no blade can pierce him that`s when magic comes into play.

But it really depends on their issue of speed first, i they can or can`t blitz.

Ok, but what kind of things has this hardened combatant tanked?

The capabilities of blades differ between series. FF guys can cut skyscrapers, and sephiroth e cloud can do that while setting steel on fire. Is that hardened character hardened enough to survive something like that?

And if no blade can piere him that`s when magic comes into play.

yes u hav somthing there with the magic and it can not be peirced and his sword dos a move were it screams and leves all his foes helpless

yes u hav somthing there with the magic and it can not be peirced and his sword dos a move were it screams and leves all his foes helpless

Hmm, i`m leaning towards FF here a bit......the speed difference seems a bit too much.

Screams are soundspeed no?

Then they won`t really help against people that move above mach 1, and second class SOLDIER Zack was like.....above mach 5.

Key point about Materia though, unless they fight in the FF7 universe, Materia won't function since it relies on the Lifestream to cast magic :gasp:

ALso, why the focus on FF7? There are good fighters throughout the series, don't need to be a supersoldier to take on (presumably) anime combat elite :hmmm:

Key point about Materia though, unless they fight in the FF7 universe, Materia won't function since it relies on the Lifestream to cast magic :gasp:

ALso, why the focus on FF7? There are good fighters throughout the series, don't need to be a supersoldier to take on (presumably) anime combat elite :hmmm:

True, but then, the thread maker would either stipulate a neutral ground or they n`t use materia.

And the thread decription listed FFVII Vs the anime, believe XD

I just went by the title just saying 'FF' I presumed it meant the entire series, my bad xD

While I haven't watched Soul Eater, i'd say Cloud, Zack and Vincent would probably be at least evenly matched with them, they all have a strong mix of strength and agility and Vincent has Chaos if things get tough :hmmm:

I just went by the title just saying 'FF' I presumed it meant the entire series, my bad xD

While I haven't watched Soul Eater, i'd say Cloud, Zack and Vincent would probably be at least evenly matched with them, they all have a strong mix of strength and agility and Vincent has Chaos if things get tough :hmmm:

Haven`t watched it too:/

Which makes it hard to judge based on internet profiles:ohshit:

But if the soul eater verse really isin`t above hypersonic speeds(mach 5) than they most likely wouldn`t be able to react to people like Zack or Vincent.

Cloud e Sephiroth are really kind of overkill. Sephiroth destroyed a piece of skyscraper the size of a small hill fallng on with a movement of his sword, and cloud pushed him back like....twice in a sword lock. In AC Cloud could dodge a freaking lightning bolt....that puts him anywhere from massively hypersonic(mach 300+) to half the speed of light(like...mach 420,000 or something).

Haven`t watched it too:/

Which makes it hard to judge based on internet profiles:ohshit:

But if the soul eater verse really isin`t above hypersonic speeds(mach 5) than they most likely wouldn`t be able to react to people like Zack or Vincent.

Cloud e Sephiroth are really kind of overkill. Sephiroth destroyed a piece of skyscraper the size of a small hill fallng on with a movement of his sword, and cloud pushed him back like....twice in a sword lock. In AC Cloud could dodge a freaking lightning bolt....that puts him anywhere from massively hypersonic(mach 300+) to half the speed of light(like...mach 420,000 or something).

all crona has to do is block 1 sword attack from either cloud or sephiroth and the scream will immobilize them and vincents bullets will hav no effect nor will the chaos forms claws

Back