FFF Back Online

quiet frankly i thought that forum owned this one .

It's "quite" not "quiet". And good to know of your loyalty to FFF. :lol:

Congrats, TSG! I know you'll do a great job. ^_^

I'm gonna burn the rules into my brain, mainly cause Judge Ghis and DB keep giving me infractions for every little thing I do making it unsafe to ost here anymore.

Congrats to DB for the site being back and to TSG for his G-Mod powers.

I'm gonna burn the rules into my brain, mainly cause Judge Ghis and DB keep giving me infractions for every little thing I do making it unsafe to ost here anymore.

If you read and abide by the rules, you won't get infractions.

Exaggerate, much? :P

Pieman, you have 2 infractions from DB for spamming, something you have thoroughly denied, but, believe it or not, is true You do, or at least did, spam very much.

As Sephiroth said, abide by the rules and you wont get infractions.

This is a great place to join, Bright Eyes. The members are active and we are growing every day. Now we just need some responsible staff to ensure that everyone follows the rules. ;)

^ It may do so. I just want to get the thing over and done with Darkblade, but I can't get on MSN anymore. *Sigh* If you see this message, PM me, Darkblade! And of course I know you're here, TSG! ;)

Back