FFF Idol 2007

Votes: 11 61.1%

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Aw darn, Suteki Da Ne probably won't make it up there. =/ It'll be a good choice though, since it's Japanese and slightly different. I'd like to hear someone sing that too and actually try to pull it off.

Update!

------------------Update------------------

Due to the recent overload of events that are currently being planned by myself and BustaMo, FFF Idol's start date is being pushed forward from the 21st to the 14th. Any members interested in entrering the competition, please send me a private message titled "FFF Idol" (or something to that extent) and I will go over any last minute rules with you before the competition begins.

The poll for entry songs closes tomorrow. I will begin collecting submissions (definitely) on Monday, June 4th. Contestants will have a total of 10 days to submit their three entry songs for round one.

Again...I will collect the submissions.
Please PM me if you plan on entering...

Thank you. =]

FYI everyone, I've decided to delay FFF Idol by a few weeks since on account of the numerous late entries that I've been recieving...

Anyone is still able to join. =]

Dear FFF.
I just want you all to know that I'm putting up the submissions TONIGHT. I haven't heard any word from any new members interested in competing. Tonight is the night. ^__^

Back