FFII for PSP. Buy or not to buy

MissingDjinn

Guardian Mystic
Gil
I heard FFII was coming out for the PSP. Just like FFI, it suppose to cost around 40.00. Want to know what you think.

like i said on the other thread :-)P) wait until the price drops - that way you'll have heard reviews and youll know whether or not to get it plus it'll be cheaper - which is always good XD

I wouldn't get it... even with a strategy guide I get lost in this game.

Yeah i think that it will cost about £30 not £40 unlees you mean $40 then i don't know. Does anyone know when this game will be out? Will it be this year?? (UK)

Well, I've never played FFII, but from what I've heard, it is not a very good game. I've even heard some people call it the worst Final Fantasy ever.

So if you really want it, wait till the price comes down so you're not wasting to much money. Who knows, maybe you'll really like it.

In my opinion, the only reason people whine and ignore this game, is because it doesn't follow the traditional Level System.. You could max out your stats and the begining magic at the begining of the game, if you wanted, and have a lot of time one your hands. People just didn't understand it, and thus deemed it worthless. But this game pwns. Don't listen to them Rydia.

What Avin said.
The game's just a little different from the rest of the series.
It's one of the best RPGs in the SNES, IMO.

And yeah, I'm getting it for the PSP. :cool:

so another final fantasy game comming out on PSP, i'll just download it like all my other games
That's downright illegal!
You should be ashamed of yourself, dude. *shakes head* (though I am gonna do the same :P)

And if you guys wanted to know, FFII for the PSP is gonna be released on the 6th of July in Japan, and towards the end of July in NA.

Back