Fan Art FFVII, FFX, and Dissidia Art!

Great stuff. the quality isn't bad at all. That rikku one was an awesome pencil draw. Im just getting into it myself.

589___Win_and_Lose_by_camibee.jpg

I drew this in the spirit of the World Cup~~~ ;) 589 loves.

FFVI___Terra_Branford_by_camibee.jpg

More Terra!

Love the drawing my favourite one would be Rikku definately............most of the ones with coloring is a bit smudged and ruined.........But still looks fantastic as it is........I would suggest you drawing weapons as well I haven't seen many people draw weapon here on the FFF.

Something like Yuna's staff in FFX
Or Tidus Brothersword or longsword

FFVII___Lockheart_by_camibee.jpg

just a quick draw, here's the process:
Tifa-wip.gif
just me taking some screenshots =P it's not great, I messed up on her chest, btu i'm too lazy to fix it ha.

I feel like an idiot for calling this thread what it is :gonk: I'm tho thupid. D: Well here's something that's not from FFVII, FFX, OR Dissidia...

A_different_kind_of_Friend_by_camibee.jpg

I WORKED HARD......... I'm pleased with the results. And this is off my deviantART:
~camibee said:
Notes:
- for those who don't know, anything Relm (FFVI) draws/paints come to life
- Rydia (FFIV) is Relm's painting
- Too much water makes watercolor fade away

Here's the scenerio:
Relm is a lonely kid, what do you expect being in a party full of adults?
=p.gif
She needs a friend, and Gau doesn't count cuz he never sits still, so she draws little Rydia who comes to life and becomes her friend--well, a different kind of friend. But her lifelike drawings are never permanent, they always need to go away. So here's Rydia inking away and joining all of Relm's other past drawing. When it comes to true friends, you need the real thing, you can't create them. The harder you work finding them, the more they're worth it in the end.
heart.gif

And if you care :P:
animation-wip-RydiaandRelm.gif

sorry it's fast, couldn't edit speed

Looks like someone likes TerraxCloud~

Just looking through all of your pieces, I'm rather impressed. Turning the simplistic lineart into your strength is brilliant. The latest CloudxTerra piece is definitely what I would call your best, despite changing up the style from majority of the other pieces. The vibrancy that you retain throughout most of the pieces (especially the Terra piece from 25/9/09) is definitely something to be proud of, as well.

FFVI___Terra_Branford_by_camibee.jpg

More Terra!

Loving this one, again, your use of colours is just brilliant, I love the smudginess, it's a really interesting effect and works really well

most of the ones with coloring is a bit smudged and ruined

I'm pretty sure thats the effect she is going for -__- Not ruined in the slightest, it's a really good effect and gives her work character, sure it might not be to your taste, but to say it's ruined is abit harsh

Love the detailing and the hair on the terra/Relm one, snazzy stuff :monster:

You know what, I'm just going to post some I've drawn in a while...
better stuff on my deviantart :P

i wish i could draw like that i have a bunch of really neat....well what i think would be considered really neat characters in my head but any time i try to draw them it comes out really bad maybe because i try to hard to make them look like they do in my head idk XD

Back