FFVII for PSP/PS3

I'm not going to download, VII is highly overrated anyway. However, I want it to be well received just so that they'll consider putting FFIX onto the PSN store, other than that reason I couldn't really care less about VII being on PSN store. :wacky:

From what I know, FFVIII was already released in Japan for the PSN, so it's likely it could come over to North America. FFIX would be ace too ^^

Btw, how big is the file size of FFVII? I have a 4GB Memory card, but I got a lot of music and video files in my PSP as well >.<

Although I don't even own a PS3, so I'm getting ahead of myself here >_>

I don´t remember really, but you should be good enough with at least 1,5 GB free on your memory stick ^^

Actually, I think you can access the PSN store from the PSP and download. :wacky:

Shall check now.....

EDIT: According to the PSN website, you can. L0LZ moment of fail.

Actually, I think you can access the PSN store from the PSP and download. :wacky:

Shall check now.....

EDIT: According to the PSN website, you can. L0LZ moment of fail.

Seriously? O.O

Well damn, I might actually do that then.

I'm downloading FFVII atm, after I bought a 4GB memory stick for the PSP on ebay earlier ^^

I just want to play it portable, to be honest. xD And, It's nice to have a space copy of FFVII, since I'm sure one of my disks is a little damaged, by having this copy, I can make sure that the disk doesn't get any worse.

Shame it's taking so long to download. I've been downloading it since about half 4. It's now midnight, and there's about 45 minutes left. Lame.

Im a newbie at getting games off PSN is there another method of payment besides credit card as i was told credit card is the only option :) As i really want to get FFVII but dont have a credit card

Its nice to see that FF VII is seeing great success on PSN. With the recent announcements in Japan of the Origins versions of FF I and II coming to PSN, it looks like Square Enix may attempt to put FF I, II, and IV-IX on the network to download. Hopefully, this success with FF VII prompts Square Enix to offer every Final Fantasy up to IX on the network to download.

If this works out properly, it will be a great way for fans to play almost every legacy title in the series(Sadly, III probably won't appear)

Even though I own the disc, I downloaded it. Portable FFVII is the greatest thing ever. I had almost beat it before (I had gotten to Midgar the second time), but I beat it this time.

im wanting ps3 to put more of the ff games onto the store, i was chuffed to bits when i found ff7 was on the store, i dont mind payin more for good games, most ps1 games show to be like £3.50 each, but i wouldnt even mind payin £10 for the ff games, thts relli cheap, online you can look at starting at 30 and payin anywhere up from tht

Back