FFVII Rumors

A few rumors i thought up
1. When you summon Typoon, there's a 1/20 chance that he'll blow the ugliness right ot of himself, transforming into (wait for it) Aeris.
2. If you memorize the chocobo dance, and answer all questions in the whole game (even buy or sell), in an exact order, then perform the dance, you'll get to fight Ozma
3.The whole story was the daydream of shop cashier Iris Gainsbrow
4. When battling Hojo, if you use the "razor" key item (held by aerith when you get her backl) you can shave of the ponytail, transforming him into Nobu Uematsu. He will then rush of to Tifa's house, and write the FF7 piano collection
5.There is no number 5
6. If you use a soft on the concrete moogle in the playgroundoutside of sector 7, it will attack. If you win, you'll recive an item called Clonnning Machine(Maistranlation of Cloning Machine.)It will create a clone of ONE Character. If you use it on AEris, well, one won't die.

Nononono, this one tops all.

Brace yourself, it's a bad one.

.......ready? ok, here we go.

You can unlock Zack. He is a playable character.

(I'll bet you're thinking 'what? that wasn't bad at all." I wish it were.)

However Zack is not his real name. His name is actually Skye. And he is Cloud's older brother. They were seperated at birth. Zack a.k.a Skye, knew Cloud was his brother, but Cloud never did. Zack/Syke died before he was able to tell Cloud.

Now you can splutter and gasp all you want. When I heard this rumor I laughed for about 20 min. I then told my friend, who claimed to have seen this himself or else he wouldn't have believed it either, to have is other friend write the instructions down and that I will play the game through all over again just to see if it's possible. Those instructions are pending....

ROFL ive come up with a rumour too,

If u equip a Master pre-emptive materia in conjuntion with master summon,
Knights of the Round will be replace by Solid Snake,
upon use, inputing "THE KONAMI CODE"! will result in aeris' revival.

(hint: manipulate materia can be used to change it to psycho mantis,
tho to use the konami code it needs to be inserted from controller port 2 xD )

Ladies and gentleMAN (Gentleman being ME, the Legendary MasterX), you have all written excellent rumours, even enough to consider good, but brace yourself for another...

MasterX's Corner of Rumours
(These will focus on New Game+'s)
(You'll appreciate these ones for years to come)

1) If you wait one full year after beating the game, you'll obtain the following:
A) MAX Stats for everyone
B) MAX LVs (Yes, they NOW go up to 9999....)
C) All items and MAX quantity too...
D) Sephiroth as a permanent character.
D1/2) Zack as a permanent character.
D1/3) Aeris as a permanent character.
D1/4) The sick old man, being "JOE123 DA HOBO!!$" (Exact name), who can destroy any Weapon/Sephy/Jenova/Sissy Meteor in a single hit.
E) 99 Masamunes, and the ability to equip every character one.
F) The final boss WILL be a single goblin (See FFIX)
G) Every enemy has .001 HP and 0 MP.
H) Every character, even JOE123 DA HOBO!!$, will be invincible and will have Auto-Regen.
I) 99 Black Materias and the battle option to use i) Instant death to ALL enemies in the area (no more random battles) and ii) Black Meteor (CAN destroy the whole planet, but destroys everything around you, leaving you unscathed)
J) 99 White Materias and the battle option to use i) White Meteor (Same effect as Black Meteor) and ii) INSTANT "YOU WIN" screen.
K) All limit breaks unlocked, including the secret LIMIT LEVEL 8 "I WILL KILL YOU" Limit Break, which destroys everything in your path. (Quite literally. That final boss, Goblin, doesn't stand a helluva chance.)

WARNING: TO THOSE OF YOU WHO FOLLOWED MY INSTRUCTIONS AND DID NOT GET ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, PM ME AND I'LL HELP YOU OUT.

ANOTHER WARNING: DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IF YOU ACTUALLY ARE CONSIDERING TAKING MY ADVICE.

I managed to revive aeris once but it was done using an action replay and the game crashed at the temple just after it turns into the black materia.never tried the cheat after she dies though. might be worth a go

There is an action replay cheat lets you play as aeris after she dies.Worked for me but dont use it before the temple turns to black materia or it freezes

There is an action replay cheat lets you play as aeris after she dies.Worked for me but dont use it before the temple turns to black materia or it freezes

Lol WHY would you use it then? considering that she IS alive when they go into the temple.

I once heard a rumour that that you could watch a video of zack and sephiroth training at the shinra tower by having Aeris/Aerith Ko Cloud 50 times before entering the chocobo ranch. I wasted so much time on that. So much time....

I once heard a rumour that that you could watch a video of zack and sephiroth training at the shinra tower by having Aeris/Aerith Ko Cloud 50 times before entering the chocobo ranch. I wasted so much time on that. So much time....

get sephiroth as a playable charecter... use the masamune blade as a weapon for cloud. revive aeris, control choas limit break.

Back