FFVIII Fan-Dub anyone?

LostxLenore

soniicPOISON.
Gil
Well, fan-dubs are getting quite popular lately, and I thought maybe I should give it a try and hold some auditions for a Final Fantasy VII fan-dub.

But first I want to know if anyone is interested in participating?

That could be really fun. I could be Edea if it ends up being made :)
lets see who is neeeded

Squall
Rinoa
Quistis
Zell
Selphie
Irvine
Seifer
Laguna
Kiros
Ward
Cid
Fuijin
Raijin
Edea♥♥
Ultimecia

if I missed any please post them lol

Last edited:
Are you looking for voices that would be comical or something more serious that would fit the characters well?

Adel
Ellone
Julia
Biggs
Wedge
Caraway
Zone
Watts
Raine
Ifrit
NORG
Dr. Odine
(some you missed lol)

Probably something more serious~ But we could have a couple of comical voices here and there.

I could make a YouTube channel and you could all post your auditions there?

I'l move this over to Misc for you

Acting is no a strong point of mine, so I think I'l stay out of this :wacky:

I would love to participate in a fandub! I have a few years of prior acting experience and VIII is my favorite game of the series. Please let me know when you get the youtube channel up and running and I would be more than happy to audition. I also have experience with video editing if I could be of help in that department as well. Just let me know!

D4D

How does this really work? Would you somehow be modding the game and putting the voices into the game?

I would love to participate in a fandub! I have a few years of prior acting experience and VIII is my favorite game of the series. Please let me know when you get the youtube channel up and running and I would be more than happy to audition. I also have experience with video editing if I could be of help in that department as well. Just let me know!

D4D

That's awesome, your help would be appreciated :-) Well I'm waiting to see if anymore people would be interested and then I'll go ahead with the auditions and such~

How does this really work? Would you somehow be modding the game and putting the voices into the game?

All you really do is get the in-game footage and just add the voice clips. It's nothing complicated really.

I have two extra (non-forum) people who would be up for doing it too. They are both talented and reliable.

D4D

That's awesome~ :-) I decided to go ahead and set up the youtube channel lol (I just did it, really quickly and posted a vid)

I really want to do Rinoa lol but it sounds too selfish, giving myself the role already.

Anyway here's the links to the channel & video. Hope to see a vid from you very soon :-)

That's awesome~ :-) I decided to go ahead and set up the youtube channel lol (I just did it, really quickly and posted a vid)

I really want to do Rinoa lol but it sounds too selfish, giving myself the role already.

Anyway here's the links to the channel & video. Hope to see a vid from you very soon :-)

Nothing selfish about that...it was your idea, you are entitled to the position that you want. I will try to get my audition up by the end of the week, but it is a bit of a busy week for me, so it may be a bit longer. Thanks for putting this together,

D4D

Nothing selfish about that...it was your idea, you are entitled to the position that you want. I will try to get my audition up by the end of the week, but it is a bit of a busy week for me, so it may be a bit longer. Thanks for putting this together,

D4D

I'll see how it goes :-) Aw, there's no rush! So you can take your time~

O.O I LOVE FAN-DUBS! I'd totally love to do this... I'll hit the channel later <3

Rinoa is my favorite... (see username XD) but I'll do anyone! I just love these things :D Erm... I have no idea if you're still doing this though XD

Back