FFVIII Questions Game

if so...Sphinxara, Trauma, Red Giant, Tri-Point,Gargantua,Catoblepas, Krysta, and Tiamat

Q. Mugging which enemy yields you the [Luck-J Scroll]?

The Sephiroth Gene said:
I got mine in the Shumi Village...

You learn initiative from Pandemona.

What must you do to obtain Doomtrain?
well if you hit the baby chocobo in winhill crossing the road you get one but I forgot that you get one in shumi village sorry so i guess your too
and the answer is 6 malboro tentacles, 6 remedy +'s ,and 6 steel pipes then you must go to Tears point and use them and the solomons ring
Q:how many of what card do you need to turn it into 1 circlet

Ok new one.

Q: What are the names of the two "special" islands where you can draw anything from Ultima to Meteor etc. spells easily?

islands closets to heaven and hell.

q: who is the cc heart member and what card does this person have

The Queen of Hearts is Xu and she has the Carbuncle GF card. And for Roxas101's question, you need 10 Gerogero to make 1 Circlet.

Q.Which 3 GFs come with Luck+50% ability?

My turn

Q.What is the attack that Ultima Weapon can do That can kill anyone in one hit without using hero?

light Pillar but close enough and what the hell is Omega Blast? The attack for Omega is Terra Break and light pillar

Dpends:

Seifer, 4 times.
Rajin and Fujin, at least twice. I think...well you fight rajin with out fujin, once. Soooo its three Rajin and two Fujin.
Edea, twice.
BGH251F2, twice.
Biggs and wedge, twice.
I think thats all of them.

Q: How do you get Ribbon?

good idea man

Truth be told i dont remember this game too well anymore been at least 4 years since i finished it good questions though keep them coming :) Hers a question for you......what was the level 5 martians name that you had to collect to finally have every card in the world......(hint...you had to battle motherships to get this card)

Back