FFVIII Questions Game

A. none except maybe using cheats or something

Q. What moves in which order do you have to do before being able to use Zell`s My Final Heaven limit?

Dude, do you know how much I use "my final heaven?"

Punch Rush
Booya
Heel drop
Mach Kick
Punch Rush
MY FINAL HEAVEN!!!
OR
Punch Rush
Booya
Heel Drop
Meteor Strike
MY FINAL HEAVEN!!!!

And to get moomba you need a pocket station

Q: How do you get moogle? It restores GF's HP plus your level by gil..... lol, that made NO sence.

I`m gonna say with the pocket station as well probably have to do a little side quest with the Chocobo and yeah finally someone who knows that answer!

Q.What`s Seifer`s limit Break when you fight him and Edea at the same time?

Demon Slice

Mine has multi parts..

1. how many GFs must be drawn from Bosses?
2. What are the GFs that are drawn?
. Which Bosses are the GFs Drawn from?

Multi questions LOVE THEM!!!!

Q: 1. how many GFs must be drawn from Bosses? A: 6. Also why am I typing in blue????

Q: 2. What are the GFs that are drawn? A:Siren, Carbuncle, Leviathan, Pandemona, Alexander, Eden.

Q: 3. Which Bosses are the GFs Drawn from? A: The flying monster (don't remember name) on top of the dollet communication tower, them two Inguas in disk one when you had to save Rinoa from them, from norg in the basement of blamb garden after you destory his barier, from Fujin first round, from Edea second round, from either Ultima weapon or Tiamat.

Ok, done.

Q: Why am I typing in blue? And how many GF's are in the game.

A: The are sixteen summons GFs, without counting Odin, Gilgamesh, Phoenix, Chicobo or Mog.

Q: In Tool RF, how many Phoenix Pinions are needed to refine into a Phoenix Spirit?

Q: Can a Glacial Eye drop a North Wind?

;)

Meru said:
A: The are sixteen summons GFs, without counting Odin, Gilgamesh, Phoenix, Chicobo or Mog.
Very good. In perspective.

Q: In Tool RF, how many Phoenix Pinions are needed to refine into a Phoenix Spirit?

Q: Can a Glacial Eye drop a North Wind?

;)

A: 3

A: Yes.

Q: Whats the one magic spell that ultimcia uses that your party can't?

A : Reduce your party HP to 1/4 and let them unable to make ( Limit Breaks )
Q: 1)What are the names of the four attacks gilgamesh does?
2)How much damage does each of the four swords do?

Well there are the basic...6. Siren,Shiva,Iftrit, The lightning one, diablose and the one you get when you go to the place with the numbers. But, there are other one where you have to work hard to get so im gonna guess aroun 13.

Lion Heart said:
Multi questions LOVE THEM!!!!

Q: 1. how many GFs must be drawn from Bosses? A: 6. Also why am I typing in blue????

Q: 2. What are the GFs that are drawn? A:Siren, Carbuncle, Leviathan, Pandemona, Alexander, Eden.

Q: 3. Which Bosses are the GFs Drawn from? A: The flying monster (don't remember name) on top of the dollet communication tower, them two Inguas in disk one when you had to save Rinoa from them, from norg in the basement of blamb garden after you destory his barier, from Fujin first round, from Edea second round, from either Ultima weapon or Tiamat.

Ok, done.

Q: Why am I typing in blue? And how many GF's are in the game.

you must haver copied my Question or something.... lol sorry^_^

for a second i thought that this wasn't a quiz (is it? i'm confused) but here's one.
What is the easiest way to kill the creature that guards the way into Esthar? (forgot its name... i think its... umm... nope... slipped my mind.. the boss in the ice field)

Abadon is the name and you use an X-potion,Elixir,or Phoenix down to kill it easily, What blue magis Can Quistis learn througout the whole game?

A:
Laser eyes
Ultra waves
Level ? death
Shock wave pulser
Degenerater
Bad breath
Acid
Mighty guard
Homing laser
Micro missle
Electrocute
Gatling gun
Fire breath
White wind
Ray-bomb

Q: How many hits does Squall do with Lion-Heart?

Back