Help [FFX] How do you defeat jeact. im stuk. SOS

hardman9999

Gil
i need a way to defeat jeact. also hoe to get all the legendary weapons. HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:omg:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppp!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppp

heeeeeeeeellllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo.....hhheeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllpppppppppp

im just doin this to get exp and heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppp
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

hallo

Last edited by a moderator:
hey pls. dont do that enymore. its annoying. but i help you this over.
win jecht easily: i doed it like this: train train train train. when u guys hit 99,999 (whit celestials) just hit like 2-5 times and it have died. it isnt hard if you have hitting 30,000. of course you must have in weapon a skill named like Damage Break.

He's like the hardest boss in the game, I think. I just leveled up in that little area (sphere grid) and then fought him. It took me forever though. His second form SUCKS.

I presumed you never fought nemisis,any of the dark aeons or Penance before?

Yeah he's really easy I beat him without any of the celestial weapon and I only have to train for 10 mins after losing once to beat him

Use the tonberry cheat then {well it might take ages}

So just get all of your aeons into overdrive mode before the battle and just hit him with all your aeons' overdrive
{summon > overdrive > dismiss > repeat}

Getting a celestial weapon and only stopping in just doing 9999 attacks is a waste go and level up 99 levels in 10 mins with the don tonberry trick while you're at it ^_^

anyway try the Aeons + overdrive thing first since you don't have to spend hours on quest and try to level up to increase your strength

My party was a Tidus{78 str},Yuna and Auron{90 str} so it shouldn't take too long

i need a way to defeat jeact. also hoe to get all the legendary weapons. HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:omg:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppp!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppp

heeeeeeeeellllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo.....hhheeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllpppppppppp

im just doin this to get exp and heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppp
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

hallo

I have no idea how the hell I missed your sextet posts, but in future, if you have something else to say, click "edit", rather than spamming up the boards with a flurry of posts.

By the way, your experience will have decreased now, just to let you know.

Hmmm maybe you could tell me this tonberry cheat?
actually the only thing you need is yuna on like 5000 Hp and use anima
easily dealt with make sure you upgrade anima's ATK with power spheres when you can this helps.
use anima attack 4-5 times this will take at least 20,000 off jecht then use Anima overdrive that will destroy Jechts second form.

what makes you think he is the hardest boss? have you ever fought the dark aeons try beating Dark valefor ifrit shiva and anima all in one day its no easy task i tell you . repeatedly healing and reviving it drives you insane but i cant wait to fight penance
whoops off topic sorry

The don tonberry cheat is:

First you need to unlock Don tonberry in the monster arena in the calm lands{check an faq or something on how to unlock him}. You need the ability Overdrive > Ap and Auto phoenix {optional} to make the battle easier. Set your overdive mode to???{the mode where you get overdrive fill depending on the damage you take}.

Don tonberry counter you whenever you attack him and the damage depends on how many monster you have killed with that character{I think it's Monster killed x 100 = damage}. Now I killed a lot of monsters with my characters so they all take 99,999 damage every time don tonberry counter attack them.

So there you have it in 15 mins or so you'll level up your characters tenths of levels{and run away if you're about to die btw}

hey i easily beat him w/o any legendary weapons coz i never have one:D coz i dont know how... and none of my char reach lvl100, um.. it just the technique that counts,,, dont watch yourself,,, watch jecht! you'll see what i meant:)

i beat him with 1 attack.

Just summoned the "Magus Sisters" and then used their overdrive.

Yeah the spellings are perfect though Nemisis is a lot harder than the primary aeons{valefor,Ifrit etc.}

Back